Tag Archives: africa
- Becky’s Affiliated: Opportunities in Africa – you have to see it to believe it
May 17, 2018
We witness ourselves the potential of Africa in online gambling and Blockchain technology with Transform Africa Summit 2018.
- Btobet and iSoftbet join forces to expand in New Markets in Africa And Latam
December 15, 2017
Btobet and iSoftbet have successfully signed a partnership aimed at offering a wide range of exciting games to the ever demanding i-gaming players.
- Clarion announce creation of ICE Africa for 2018
November 7, 2017
Africa to benefit from reputation and influence of world’s most successful gaming event brand
- Oulala expands into Africa with Safaribet Kenya deal
Following a deal with Marsbet, Daily Fantasy Sports B2B provider Oulala continues to expand its DFS network by striking a deal with Safaribet Kenya.
- AfroMillionsLotto goes live next Wednesday with over N1 billion jackpot the biggest in Africa
October 12, 2017
AfroMillionsLotto, the Nigerian Professional Football League’s (NPFL) exciting new lotto, goes live TODAY.
- ‘This is going to be good for Africa’ argues Peter Mireku, Commissioner for the Gaming Commission of Ghana
October 10, 2017
Peter Mireku believes that the upcoming Gaming Africa will help to alter some of the negative perceptions that exist of the industry.
AfroMillions woos Nigerians with $2.8M lottery jackpot
September 4, 2017
Twelve40 behind lotto platform offering Africa’s biggest jackpot
August 10, 2017