Tag Archives: africa
- Nektan expands global footprint into Africa
23 July 2019
Nektan plc is pleased to announce its entry into Africa using E-Lite, the Company’s B2B content distribution platform.
- Moobifun partnership gives Patagonia perfect platform for African expansion
13 June 2019
Operators working within Africa’s regulated iGaming markets will gain access to Patagonia’s games and Moobifun will utilise its standout mobile networks and latest technology.
- Regulatory mapping: NSoft about Africa’s emerging markets
7 March 2019
NSoft has been interested in the African market given the fact that there is no barrier to overseas investment and adhere to the regulations of the country.
- Your gateway to Africa’s Gaming Market – 2019 African Gaming events
5 March 2019
Eventus International summits and exhibitions have a longstanding reputation for bringing together the biggest stakeholders in a market together to discuss the future of the gaming sector.
- BiG Africa Supershow 2019 – A new year, new topics and speakers
10 December 2018
BiG Africa Supershow will be including some new topics and speakers to ensure that the show remains relevant in the new year.
- Tom Washington: Africa has a different type of betting demographic
3 July 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Tom Washington, head of Communications & PR at BetGenius, shares what goes behind the scenes in making a market connection.
Fili Wiese: Google is not against link building
19 January 2017