Tag Archives: AFL
- SportsBet snags AFL sponsorship deal with Seven West Media
January 18, 2017
Online sports betting operator Sportsbet inks sponsorship deal for Seven West Media's Australian Football League broadcasts.
- Betting firms’ sponsorship of top European football rises 180% in one year
March 25, 2016
Sportsbet sponsor AFL's Brisbane Lions; Repucom study shows 180% rise in betting firms' jersey sponsorship of top European football leagues.
- AFL club rejects sports betting deal, keeps poker machines
February 18, 2016
AFL club Richmond becomes the seventh Victorian club that traded a bookmaker sponsorship for a responsible gambling commercial hook-up.
- Accredited media banned from betting on AFL games
January 5, 2016
The AFL has released details of planned gambling restrictions on league’s accredited media starting with this year’s season.
- Betfred closes Aussie operations; BetEasy scores $50m AFL sponsorship
December 2, 2014
Betfred closes Australian betting site six months after launch; Matthew Tripp's BetEasy scores $50m Australian Football League sponsorship.
- AFL player agents will be subject to betting controls
March 15, 2012
AFL player agents could be subject to betting controls from July
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016