Tag Archives: Affiliate
- Better Collective pays $20m for VegasInsider, Scores And Odds
23 July 2019
Danish affiliate marketers Better Collective pay $20m to acquire VegasInsider.com and ScoresAndOdds.com to burnish US-facing business.
- Dutch gambling regulator gets tough with online affiliates
20 July 2019
Netherlands gambling regulator 'convinces' 23 online gambling affiiliates to shut Dutch-facing promotions, while another three still under investigation.
- Johan Styren: Branching out into affiliate marketing
21 May 2019
Johan Styren spent a decade in operations, and acted as CEO of LeoVegas. Now he’s trying to make a big splash in affiliate marketing.
- Lee-Ann Johnstone on professionalizing the affiliate marketing industry
29 April 2019
Lee-Ann Johnstone, founder of Affiliate Insider, joined us to talk about the need for affiliates to grow up a bit, and how they can do better through increased networking.
- NetEnt beta-launches affiliate business
19 September 2018
Today NetEnt announces the beta-launch of its own affiliate business. Video slot fans will now be able to try out all the NetEnt games.
- Deep Dive into Slovakia: How iGaming sites can build traffic (Part 2)
26 June 2018
Let’s look at how the typical marketing strategies employed by iGaming firms can be applied to Slovakia.