Tag Archives: ab2578
- New Jersey state Assembly gives the nod to online gambling bill; Senate vote expected later this week
18 December 2012
Should the bill pass the Senate, it will be presented to Governor Chris Christie who could then put his John Hancock and sign it into law. The question is: will he?
- New Jersey online gambling bill rewrite offers good news for ‘bad actors’
6 December 2012
Latest version of New Jersey's online gambling bill softens 'bad actor' provisions, offering hope that PokerStars and others could play role
- New Jersey revives online gambling bill; state leaders don’t trust Gov. Christie
5 December 2012
New Jersey Assembly could vote on online gambling bill later this month; state legislators want to intervene in sports betting case
- New Jersey moves Assembly bill onto next step
19 June 2012
New Jersey's latest online gaming bill has advanced to the next stage
- Bill Kill: Could New Jersey’s iGaming legislation doom PokerStars’ FTP bid?
13 May 2012
A clause in New Jersey Assembly's amended online gambling bill could throw a monkey wrench into PokerStars' rumored bid for Full Tilt Poker.
- New Jersey online gambling bill passes Assembly committee
10 May 2012
A New Jersey Assembly committee approves online gambling bill, setting up vote by full Assembly, but will Christie veto again?
New Jersey loses sports betting appeal, vows Supreme Court fight ahead
17 September 2013
Atlantic City’s seven surviving casinos eke out November gains
15 December 2016
Pennsylvania’s Parx Casino to launch sportsbook next week
5 January 2019