Tag Archives: ab2578
- New Jersey state Assembly gives the nod to online gambling bill; Senate vote expected later this week
December 18, 2012
Should the bill pass the Senate, it will be presented to Governor Chris Christie who could then put his John Hancock and sign it into law. The question is: will he?
- New Jersey online gambling bill rewrite offers good news for ‘bad actors’
December 6, 2012
Latest version of New Jersey's online gambling bill softens 'bad actor' provisions, offering hope that PokerStars and others could play role
- New Jersey revives online gambling bill; state leaders don’t trust Gov. Christie
December 5, 2012
New Jersey Assembly could vote on online gambling bill later this month; state legislators want to intervene in sports betting case
- New Jersey moves Assembly bill onto next step
June 19, 2012
New Jersey's latest online gaming bill has advanced to the next stage
- Bill Kill: Could New Jersey’s iGaming legislation doom PokerStars’ FTP bid?
May 13, 2012
A clause in New Jersey Assembly's amended online gambling bill could throw a monkey wrench into PokerStars' rumored bid for Full Tilt Poker.
- New Jersey online gambling bill passes Assembly committee
May 10, 2012
A New Jersey Assembly committee approves online gambling bill, setting up vote by full Assembly, but will Christie veto again?
New Jersey loses sports betting appeal, vows Supreme Court fight ahead
September 17, 2013
New Jersey takes another run at int’l online gambling liquidity
December 5, 2017