Tag Archives: AAMS
- Bet365 dominates Italy’s sports betting market as online wagers surge 80%
February 1, 2016
Bet365 dominates Italian sports betting in 2015, even beating operators with retail presence; online sports and casino rise, poker falls.
- Italy loosens sports betting restrictions, gets tough with internet cafés
November 4, 2015
Italian gaming regulator allows online sports betting operators freedom to independently settle wagers; 120 new online licenses by 2016.
- Italian gambling market annual turnover dips in 2014
May 28, 2015
Italian gambling spending takes a slight dip in 2014 but efforts to block unauthorized online sites appear to be working.
- Snake Oil & Widgets: Regulators, Mount Up!
June 11, 2014
It’s going to suck big time for affiliates if and when the taxman comes a-knocking, if indeed that’s what regulation entails.
- Italian regulator doubles sports betting options; Inspired Gaming inks Microgame
September 21, 2013
Italian regulator AAMS authorizes 23 new sports betting options for licensed operators; Microgame adds Inspired Gaming Group virtual sports
- Online slots take bite out of Italy’s ‘bleak’ regulated online poker market
July 9, 2013
Introduction of slots nearly doubles Italian online casino revenue but online poker revenue falls by a third in H1 figures.
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Italy sets online casino revenue record; PokerStars’ grip slips
February 10, 2018
Italy’s Serie A football league suspends 1xbet sponsorship deal
November 15, 2017