Tag Archives: AAMS
- Bet365 dominates Italy’s sports betting market as online wagers surge 80%
February 1, 2016
Bet365 dominates Italian sports betting in 2015, even beating operators with retail presence; online sports and casino rise, poker falls.
- Italy loosens sports betting restrictions, gets tough with internet cafés
November 4, 2015
Italian gaming regulator allows online sports betting operators freedom to independently settle wagers; 120 new online licenses by 2016.
- Italian gambling market annual turnover dips in 2014
May 28, 2015
Italian gambling spending takes a slight dip in 2014 but efforts to block unauthorized online sites appear to be working.
- Snake Oil & Widgets: Regulators, Mount Up!
June 11, 2014
It’s going to suck big time for affiliates if and when the taxman comes a-knocking, if indeed that’s what regulation entails.
- Italian regulator doubles sports betting options; Inspired Gaming inks Microgame
September 21, 2013
Italian regulator AAMS authorizes 23 new sports betting options for licensed operators; Microgame adds Inspired Gaming Group virtual sports
- Online slots take bite out of Italy’s ‘bleak’ regulated online poker market
July 9, 2013
Introduction of slots nearly doubles Italian online casino revenue but online poker revenue falls by a third in H1 figures.
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Italy’s Serie A football league suspends 1xbet sponsorship deal
November 15, 2017
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017
Italy’s online sports betting growth outpacing retail wagers
September 8, 2017