Tag Archives: United Kingdom
- Weekly Gaming Market Review February 21
21 February 2020
Macau reopens to little fanfare, more coronavirus infections, prices are climbing in the United States while momentum stocks ignore all bad news and just keep surging.
- Weekly gaming market roundup February 14
14 February 2020
Another eventful week is in the books. Here’s what happened in gambling markets around the world this week.
- UK Gambling Commission defends themselves before House of Lords
13 February 2020
The Lords questioned whether the regulator is fulfilling its goals, and if new laws are needed to keep the industry in check.
- BGC calls for crackdown on illegal gambling activities
The BGC has found an alarming number of black market operators that can still reach U.K. players.
- William Hill is now even more of a steal
11 February 2020
There are plenty of reasons to buy William Hill, the newest one being newly-struck deal with CBS on U.S. sporstbook.
- UK House of Lords to question UKGC, gambling industry
The House of Lords are expected to question the UKGC on a wide range of topics, with a special focus on their cozy relationship with some operators.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
5 September 2014
The ‘party’ is far from over for online gambling
5 March 2019
UK considering credit card ban for online gambling
14 January 2019