Tag Archives: United Kingdom
- UK study shows safe gambling not pushed enough on Twitter
May 2, 2019
A Northumbria University study shows that only 1.6% of tweets by operators and affiliates promotes safe gambling.
- UK watchdog program ends and celebrates ‘significant’ successes
April 30, 2019
The UK Gambling Commission and Competition and Markets Authority have announced an end to their joint program to improve the online industry in the UK.
- GVC Holdings calls on tougher advertising rules in the UK
April 25, 2019
GVC Holdings wants to do more to protect UK society, they say, and want more bands on advertising in the UK.
- Casumo, LeoVegas accused of encouraging another problem gambler
April 23, 2019
A woman lost hundreds of thousands and reported suicidal thoughts, but she says that wasn’t enough to get herself banned from two online operators.
- UK may halt credit card use for gambling purchases
April 16, 2019
Tougher measure is looming in the UK gambling market, as the government will soon completely ban the use of credit cards in gambling.
- 5 online gambling firms charged with advertising to children in UK
April 4, 2019
After pretending to be children online, the Advertising Standards Authority have found five online firms were still targeting their ads at under age people.
UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017
The ‘party’ is far from over for online gambling
March 5, 2019
A lower maximum at FOBT terminals will not stop gambling addiction
November 7, 2017
UK considering credit card ban for online gambling
January 14, 2019
UK watchdog spanks four online operators for affiliate advertorial
September 13, 2017