Tag Archives: 888 Holdings
- Pazner takes over as CEO of 888 Holdings
24 January 2020
888 Holdings PLC announced that Itai Freiberger has resigned as the company’s CEO, but will remain with the company as its director for a period not to exceed 12 months.
- Aviad Kobrine steps down as CFO at 888
15 January 2020
888 Holdings announced that Aviad Kobrine is stepping down as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the company.
- Denmark warns 888 Holdings to up anti-money laundering game
4 December 2019
Denmark's gambling regulator warns 888 Holdings to improve its anti-money laundering efforts after customer ignores source of funds requests.
- As the global economy sputters, 888 still looks strong
1 October 2019
Despite all of the fear and dark feeling in the pit of so many investors’ stomachs, there are good reasons for long term optimism, especially in the U.K.
- Women might make better sports gamblers than men
25 September 2019
888 reviewed sports gambling data from the beginning of the year and found that women see better results than men in their wagers.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
11 February 2019