Tag Archives: 888 Holdings
- Romania hits gambling operators with new turnover tax
January 3, 2019
Romania's licensed gambling operators are reeling after government imposes new 2% turnover tax to be paid monthly starting February 25.
- 888 Holdings Public Limited Company pre-close trading update
December 19, 2018
888, announce reports on trading prior to entering the close period in respect of its Full Year results for the year ending 31 December 2018 (the “Period”).
- 888 acquires all of All American Poker Network, eyes US growth
December 11, 2018
888 Holdings pays $28m to acquire the remaining 53% of the All American Poker Network that it didn't already own with eye for further US expansion.
- 888 acquires remaining interest in All American Poker Network for US $28m
888, announces the signing of an agreement by its wholly-owned subsidiaries, for the acquisition of the remaining 53% interest in AAPN Holdings LLC.
- New York Jets first NFL team to partner with online gambling site
October 30, 2018
The National Football League's New York Jets ink sponsorship deal with 888 Holdings; Caesars announces deal with New Jersey Devils, Philadelphia 76ers.
- 888 Holdings’ shares tank on weakness in core UK market
September 27, 2018
888 Holdings' shares fall 15.4% to their lowest price in two years following H1 report showing effects of increased regulatory scrutiny in core UK market.
GVC wins Bwin.party bidding war as 888 throws in the towel
September 4, 2015
888 is the tortoise, The Stars Group is the hare
July 10, 2018
888’s 2016: casino and sports good, poker and bingo bad
March 21, 2017
Paddy Power Betfair, 888 reducing UK affiliate activity
February 1, 2018