Tag Archives: 888 Holdings
- 888 shares spike as sports and casino gains offset poker decline
June 4, 2019
888 Holdings says its online sports betting and casino products are off to a great start in 2019, while the poker vertical is down by 28%.
- 888 Holdings’ Yaniv Sherman: US market provides choice to operators
April 15, 2019
Yaniv Sherman joined us to discuss how 888 Holdings is building its strategy for the US market, and what challenges and opportunities he sees ahead.
- 888 Holdings launch new poker client and Rake or Break promotion
March 21, 2019
888 Holdings has launched a new poker client, the new Rake or Break Sunday promotion designed to give more money back to the players.
- UK regulator says BetBright bet-voiding the least “best option”
March 14, 2019
The UK Gambling Commission defends its handling of BetBright's decision to void all pending wagers following sale of its betting tech platform.
- 888’s profit rises as revenue falls, poker and bingo struggle
March 12, 2019
888 Holdings reports record profits despite a minor decline in its 2018 revenue, which was led by steep declines in its poker and bingo operations.
- GVC fumbles, 888 continues to build
In the shadow of all that’s going on day-to-day in the politically dysfunctional UK, the long-awaited massive GVC hangover has finally arrived.