Tag Archives: 888 Holdings
- As the global economy sputters, 888 still looks strong
October 1, 2019
Despite all of the fear and dark feeling in the pit of so many investors’ stomachs, there are good reasons for long term optimism, especially in the U.K.
- Women might make better sports gamblers than men
September 25, 2019
888 reviewed sports gambling data from the beginning of the year and found that women see better results than men in their wagers.
- 888 plots Ceuta tax haven move to offset declining profits
September 17, 2019
888 Holdings plans to establish an office in the tax-friendly Spanish enclave in Ceuta after its H1 profits fall by nearly two-thirds on rising costs.
- 888Casino gives New Jersey site a facelift
July 31, 2019
Online casino operator 888 Casino has given its New Jersey customers a new website on which they can participate in their favorite games.
- 888 approved for shared liquidity in Portugal/Spain; ambassadors flourish
July 4, 2019
888Poker receives approval for shared liquidity between Portugal and Spain, Dominik Nitsche and Chris Moorman make it into the ’50 Greatest Players’ list, and Ana Marquez and Vivian Saliba secure big six-figure scores.
- Portugal’s online gambling market soars to record highs in Q1 2019
July 3, 2019
Portugal's regulated online gambling market soars to record revenue highs in Q1, thanks in part to an increased number of locally licensed online options.
PokerStars wins Portugal online poker, casino license
November 28, 2016
Portugal’s online gambling market enjoys World Cup boost
August 27, 2018
European Union online poker liquidity deal due on July 6
June 30, 2017