Tag Archives: 888 Holdings
- New York Jets first NFL team to partner with online gambling site
October 30, 2018
The National Football League's New York Jets ink sponsorship deal with 888 Holdings; Caesars announces deal with New Jersey Devils, Philadelphia 76ers.
- 888 Holdings’ shares tank on weakness in core UK market
September 27, 2018
888 Holdings' shares fall 15.4% to their lowest price in two years following H1 report showing effects of increased regulatory scrutiny in core UK market.
- 888 is underperforming, but probably not for long
September 11, 2018
Now is not the time for investors with long term horizon to go all in to the UK, but 888 down 31% should be a good place to start a bit of buying.
- MGM’s data deal with startup football league raises eyebrows
MGM Resorts has inked a three-year deal with the startup Alliance of American Football, which will give MGM exclusive rights to in-play betting data.
- 888 is the tortoise, The Stars Group is the hare
July 10, 2018
TSG has outperformed 888 over the last 5 years, but who knows when the next rollercoaster dump for TSG will hit?
- 888 extends contract with Delaware Lottery
May 22, 2018
888 is pleased to announce it has extended its contract with the Delaware Lottery for a further two years to continue powering the state platform.
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017
Casino relief bill gets Delaware Senate approval
April 27, 2018
GVC wins Bwin.party bidding war as 888 throws in the towel
September 4, 2015