Tag Archives: 888 Holdings
- 888 is the tortoise, The Stars Group is the hare
July 10, 2018
TSG has outperformed 888 over the last 5 years, but who knows when the next rollercoaster dump for TSG will hit?
- 888 extends contract with Delaware Lottery
May 22, 2018
888 is pleased to announce it has extended its contract with the Delaware Lottery for a further two years to continue powering the state platform.
- 888 Holdings files constitutional appeal of German court ruling
April 9, 2018
UK-listed online gambling operator 888 Holdings files constitutional appeal of German court ruling barring unlicensed online gambling operators.
- German exit imminent for 888 as clampdown hammers group’s 2017 profits
March 20, 2018
A withdrawal from the German market is in the cards for 888, after the company’s 2017 profits took a hit from the recent regulatory changes in the country.
- 888 still looks attractive despite recent losses
March 6, 2018
Politics, trade wars, taxes will to take a toll on companies. The question is who is best equipped to deal with the tough times ahead.
- Paddy Power Betfair, 888 reducing UK affiliate activity
February 1, 2018
888 Holdings and Paddy Power Betfair cutting back on UK-facing affiliate programs as third-party marketing comes under stricter regulatory oversight.
Cyprus doles out more online sports betting licenses
March 20, 2017
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017