Tag Archives: 888 Holdings
- 888Poker launches in Italy
January 4, 2018
888 Holdings launches its 888Poker product in Italy on desktop, iOS and Android, joining the company's casino and sportsbook product.
- 888’s FY17 earnings on target despite regulatory pressure
December 14, 2017
Online gambling operator 888 Holdings says its FY17 earnings will be "in line" with market expectations, despite regulatory upheaval in the UK.
- 888 Holdings shares dip as co-founder’s family sells out
October 4, 2017
888 Holdings' shares dip 6% as the family of co-founder Aharon Shaked sells its remaining stake in the company after cutting its stake in half this summer.
- UK watchdog spanks four online operators for affiliate advertorial
September 13, 2017
Online gambling affiliate's "socially irresponsible" advertorial leads to four operators being spanked by the UK's advertising watchdog.
- 888 swings to $17M net loss on UKGC fine, German tax provision
September 5, 2017
British online gaming company 888 Holdings posted a US$17 million net loss in the first half of the year on exceptional charges of $50.8 million.
- 888 fine is a sign of its long term success
The business of avoiding pretend crimes can be humorous and only slightly annoying in the best case.