Tag Archives: 888 Holdings
- 888 Holdings’ shares tank on weakness in core UK market
September 27, 2018
888 Holdings' shares fall 15.4% to their lowest price in two years following H1 report showing effects of increased regulatory scrutiny in core UK market.
- 888 is underperforming, but probably not for long
September 11, 2018
Now is not the time for investors with long term horizon to go all in to the UK, but 888 down 31% should be a good place to start a bit of buying.
- MGM’s data deal with startup football league raises eyebrows
MGM Resorts has inked a three-year deal with the startup Alliance of American Football, which will give MGM exclusive rights to in-play betting data.
- 888 is the tortoise, The Stars Group is the hare
July 10, 2018
TSG has outperformed 888 over the last 5 years, but who knows when the next rollercoaster dump for TSG will hit?
- 888 extends contract with Delaware Lottery
May 22, 2018
888 is pleased to announce it has extended its contract with the Delaware Lottery for a further two years to continue powering the state platform.
- 888 Holdings files constitutional appeal of German court ruling
April 9, 2018
UK-listed online gambling operator 888 Holdings files constitutional appeal of German court ruling barring unlicensed online gambling operators.
German states approve new federal gambling treaty
March 17, 2017
German uses online casino illegality to avoid paying VISA bill
September 6, 2018
Lottoland disrupting lottery monopolies in Germany, Ireland
March 16, 2017