Tag Archives: 666Bet
- CalvinAyre.com’s Most Read Business Stories of 2015
December 29, 2015
Here’s a look back at the top six business stories that caught the attention of our readers—yes, you—in the past 12 months.
- 666Bet operator Metro Play Ltd. ordered into compulsory liquidation
July 10, 2015
Metro Play Ltd., which operated the UK-facing 666Bet and MetroPlay sites, ordered into compulsory liquidation by Alderney court.
- 666Bet says it needs to raise more money to refund customer balances
May 29, 2015
Troubled UK online gambling operator 666Bet says it needs to raise additional sums to refund remaining player balances.
- 666Bet gives customers May 24 deadline for withdrawal requests
May 13, 2015
666Bet released a statement giving customers until May 24 to make withdrawal request, or payment will not be processed.
- 666Bet, MetroPlay customers report receiving payouts but backlog remains
May 1, 2015
666Bet and MetroPlay websites back live, customers report receiving payouts via Skrill but pending withdrawals not being processed.
- 666Bet to use Skrill to process payouts
April 27, 2015
666Bet has instructed its customers to open an account with online wallet Skrill in order for the company to begin processing its payments.
Neteller, Skrill processors cut off Brazil’s online gamblers
January 11, 2018
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
Neteller, Skrill’s Mastercard crackdown to benefit Bitcoin
November 22, 2016
eSCon Europe 2017: The eSports conference day 1 recap
April 6, 2017