Tag Archives: 50 cent
- PacMan getting all the early action; 50 Cent plans to drop $1.6m on Money May
March 5, 2015
The early rush of bets on the highly anticipated fight have squarely been on the Filipino slugger; 50 Cent plans to drop $1.6m on Money May.
- Standing Out in Social Gaming
April 25, 2012
Mike O'Donnell stretches the value of online social gaming and the lucrative opportunities for igaming industry.
- Zynga’s success has UK game developers King.com dreaming of IPO payday
April 23, 2012
King.com takes over second place in social game daily active users, plans mobile offering, possible initial public offering.
- Vegas books fretting over Giant loss as Fiddy puts $1m on G-Men
January 26, 2012
A victory for the New York Giants will hurt Vegas sports books
- 50 Cent wins $500k on Giants, makes penis prop bet; Birdman bets $5m on Pats
January 25, 2012
Rapper 50 Cent claims he won $500k betting on the Giants in the NFC conference final; Cash Money CEO Birdman bets $5m on Pats in Super Bowl
- Pacquiao v Mayweather – the Soap Opera. Day Two.
January 12, 2012
Manny Pacquiao's entourage and Fiddy Cent enter the room
Paddy Power under fire over ‘always bet on black’ tweet
August 25, 2017
Mayweather-McGregor records not a Las Vegas buy signal
August 29, 2017