Tag Archives: 2+2
- 2+2 PokerCast hits Canada party; £8m DTD MILLIONS special event news
April 12, 2017
PokerVision Network to broadcast TwoPlusTwo Pokercast starting with PartyPoker Million North America at Playground Poker Club in Montreal.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: How to Get Banned From 2+2
February 19, 2015
Lee Davy continues his confessions series by talking about his experience with poker forums, and his views on his ban from 2+2.
- PokerStars Vow to Start Addressing Seating Script Problems
November 12, 2014
PokerStars have agreed to look into the problem caused by seating scripts with a two-stage process aimed at improving the situation.
- Safety at Poker Tournaments: It Starts With You!
June 11, 2014
Lee Davy once again takes a look at the security at poker tournaments and this time asks the players what they are doing.
- Lock Poker Payout Issues: The PPA Seek Answers – But Are They Too Late?
April 28, 2014
Lock Poker payout issues are a little old hat around poker industry, but that hasn’t stopped the board of directors at the PPA getting into.
- Bodog Network rates the rakeback distribution schemes
September 18, 2010
Bodog Network VP Jonas Odman analyzes the various rakeback distribution schemes being introduced by the various poker networks.
Jonas Odman on the Bodog Network Software Update
December 1, 2011
Pokerography: Sapiens: A brief history of pokerkind
April 7, 2017