Tag Archives: 2+2
- English version of Eli Elezra’s autobiography to be published by 2+2
19 November 2018
The English version of Eli Elezra's autobiography is coming and will be published by Two Plus Two Publishing.
- 2+2 PokerCast hits Canada party; £8m DTD MILLIONS special event news
12 April 2017
PokerVision Network to broadcast TwoPlusTwo Pokercast starting with PartyPoker Million North America at Playground Poker Club in Montreal.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: How to Get Banned From 2+2
19 February 2015
Lee Davy continues his confessions series by talking about his experience with poker forums, and his views on his ban from 2+2.
- PokerStars Vow to Start Addressing Seating Script Problems
12 November 2014
PokerStars have agreed to look into the problem caused by seating scripts with a two-stage process aimed at improving the situation.
- Safety at Poker Tournaments: It Starts With You!
11 June 2014
Lee Davy once again takes a look at the security at poker tournaments and this time asks the players what they are doing.
- Lock Poker Payout Issues: The PPA Seek Answers – But Are They Too Late?
28 April 2014
Lock Poker payout issues are a little old hat around poker industry, but that hasn’t stopped the board of directors at the PPA getting into.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014