Tag Archives: 2005 Gambling Act
- 3-Barrels: The Hachem’s Limo Stolen; PartyPoker Big Bluff; Super High Roller Bowl on CBS Sports Network
May 13, 2016
3-Barrels: The Hachem’s limo stolen; PartyPoker big bluff; CBS Sports Network will air 30-hours of live Super High Roller Bowl action.
- Paddy Power wins bet shop court fight with Newham Council
June 18, 2013
Paddy Power has triumphed in its fight with London's Newham Council over attempts to block the installation of new betting shop.
- Is the Future of the UK FOBTs At Stake in the Newham Council v Paddy Power Debate?
June 14, 2013
Stephen Timms, has taken to the stands at Thames magistrate court to give evidence in the case between Paddy Power and Newham Council;
- UK planning rules revamp won’t allow bookies to set up shop inside pubs
June 2, 2013
Despite reports to the contrary, a UK planning rules revamp won't allow bookmakers to set up shop inside pubs.
- International Private Members Club loses license as Aspers Casino opens
December 1, 2011
International Private Members Club has license revoked after allowing too much poker inside; Aspers Casino opens; LCI re-ups with YourCash
3 Barrels – 888Poker Italy move; Aspers action clock; São Paolo result
September 13, 2017
888Live Poker Tournament Highlights Video
March 28, 2016