Sport & iGaming Conference
[button link=”/tag/sport-and-igaming-conference/” copy=”Posts” onerow=”true” /]
[button link=”http://www.sportandgaming.com/” copy=”Website” onerow=”true” target=”_blank” /]
The inaugural 2010 Sport and iGaming Conference will fittingly be held this year in London, the iGaming center of the universe, specifically at the London headquarters of international law firm, Pinsent Masons LLP, November 10.
This conference will be among the first conferences that will take a detailed look at all aspects of sport and igaming – sponsorship and marketing, the legality, the ethical risk, the evolution of offline to online betting, the sponsorship success stories, the data behind the campaigns and the future of this industry.
Of course the CalvinAyre.com tablog and on site reporting team will be there on the scene but will you? If you’re a professional looking to find out how to better activate your sponsorships, or a rights holders looking to help sponsors do this and offer attractive sponsorship packages, this conference will be an invaluable experience for you and your business.
Who should attend?
Head of brand, sponsors, sponsorship managers, betting operations marketing managers, marketing agencies, rights holders looking to attract sponsors, rights holders interested in find betting partners, governing bodies, lawyers, academics, disciplinary & governance professionals, government officials and athlete managers.
• major events sponsorship from a legal perspective
• The changing way we bet
• Sponsorship success
• And much more…
Learn from the keen minds of the executives of some of the biggest players in the industry, including the following key speakers:
• Keith McDonnell, Business Development Director (Bodog Europe)
• Leo Thompson, Head of UK Sports Marketing (Betfair)
• Phil Balderamos, Head of Corporate Marketing and Communications (Sportech)
• Steve Keall, Senior Associate (Pinsent Masons LLP)
• Mike Shaw, Director, Marketing Solutions (comScore)
• Jackie Fast, Managing Director (Slingshot Sponsorship)
• Andy Lulham, Head of UK Sports & Marketing PR (Betfair)
• Kevin Roberts, Editorial Director (SportBusiness Group)
53 seconds Ago