Senior Java Software Developer - Bodog Asia
WHO ARE WE?:
Bodog is the top gambling brand in the world – not our words but verified by independent research via Google; check it out for yourself! We intend to stay there and so we need more talent. That’s where you come in.
WHAT WE WANT:
You will contribute directly to an existing large-scale B2C e-commerce web application delivering a high-performance system to our players worldwide.
Working with the latest open-source technology, you will be developing in a distributed computing environment, developing and implementing middle-tier software to integrate with third-party services (using web services such as SOAP).
SPECIFICALLY YOU WILL:
- Be involved in server-side development for an n-tier enterprise Java application
- Develop web services to process a high-volume of financial transactions
- Solve challenging technical problems within a distributed environment
- Design, evaluate, and review codes using Crucible and static analysis reports
- And anything else we throw on your desk!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years Java development experience
- 5+ years server-side Enterprise Java experience (J2EE or Java EE)
- 5+ years using JSP, XML, JSTL, Spring MVC, Struts or other web frameworks
- 5+ years unit testing frameworks (JUnit) and unit testing practices
- 2+ years developing web services (REST, SOAP or XML-RPC)
- 2+ years Hibernate, JPA, Spring and Maven experience
- 2+ years experience with web application servers (JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty, etc)
- Familiarity with any database development
- Familiarity with working in and administrating Linux systems
- Ability to work both collaboratively and with limited supervision
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Understanding of software development life-cycle and build processes
- Fluent in English communication, both oral and written
- Pragmatic approach to software development
- Actively involved in the open-source community
- Understanding of agile software design principles
- Knowledge of other programming languages (Groovy, C#, Python, Scala, etc)
- Experience in the gaming industry
IF YOU’RE LIKE THIS:
- Have the ability to learn quickly, work independently and in a team setting
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to lead teams and inspire team members
- Can manage multiple projects at any time without losing your cool
- Can deliver results within set deadlines
………Then it’s time you became part of Team Bodog!
Or visit Careers.BodogNation.com
53 Minutes Ago