London Affiliate Conference
[button link=”/tag/lac/” copy=”Posts” onerow=”true”/]
[button link=”/pictures/london-affiliate-conference-2011/” copy=”Pictures” onerow=”true”/]
[button link=”http://www.londonaffiliateconference.com/” copy=”Website” onerow=”true” target=”_blank” /]
2011 London Affiliate Conference returns to Old Billingsgate
For those who attended the last London Affiliate Conference, you don’t have to be told that it was a huge success. You were witness to the biggest party/ affiliate event ever with over 2,200 people in attendance and the standing room only on the first day. How about another round!
The 5th London Affiliate Conference, from the 27th – 30th January 2011 will be returning to Old Billingsgate with a new set up to allow more delegate movement and this time, push the attendance over the 2,500 mark!
There’s just no atmosphere quite like the LAC, the CalvinAyre.com team will be on the scene with Ayre Heads providing in depth coverage of this event as industry professionals from all over the globe flock to Old Billingsgate in London for the 2011 LAC.
Some of the LAC’s trademark activities include:
- Strategic Conference Programme: The London 2-day conference aims to provide a wealth of information offering panels and presentations. The sessions will focus on the current industry updates and techniques and ensures to engage you throughout the event.
- Networking: The relaxed atmosphere of the events encourages the open exchange of ideas and experiences. With over 1,200 people attending, you will have plenty of opportunities to network with affiliates, affiliate managers, operators and speakers.
- ASOP: For the first time the Affiliate Series of Poker is open for everyone to compete, play with the chance to win huge prizes.
- Party! Pick from an array of post exhibition parties to close your deals in relaxed style.
- Free admission for ALL Affiliates!
Free. It’s the best four letter word in the English language and for affiliates, free admission to the LAC never sounded so good.
In addition to LAC the venue will once again play host to the iGB Affiliate Awards on the evening of Thursday 27th January – Year after year this extravagant black tie event which announces the best and brightest stars, has consistently sold out. Voting is currently open, so make sure you visit www.iGBAffiliateAwards.com to cast your vote.
Space fills up in a New York minute so get there early. Delegates will be able to register one day before the exhibition opens, giving you the opportunity to beat the queues and collect your badge, wristband and delegate guide.
1 Hour Ago