iGaming Asia Congress 2012
[button link=”/2011/03/07/conferences/igaming-asia-congress-2011-macau-highlights-video/” copy=”Posts” onerow=”true”/]
[button link=”/pictures/igaming-asia-congress-2011-mcsorleys/” copy=”Pictures” onerow=”true”/]
[button link=”http://www.igamingasiacongress.com/2012/iGamingAsia2012/en/Home/index.jsp?forwarder=CACOMWEB” copy=”Website” onerow=”true” target=”_blank” /]
Start Planning for the iGaming Asia Congress Now
It’s time to start making your travel arrangements and to start planning to be in attendance for the iGaming Asia Congress taking place at the uber posh, beautiful Grand Hyatt, Macau 6-8 March 2012. As one of the region’s leading events for the interactive gaming community, you won’t want to miss this unique opportunity for unsurpassed learning, networking and entertainment.
Join us, the Calvinayre.com tablog team in Macau as the iGaming Asia Congress 2012 brings together the best of Western technology along with the experience and market knowledge of those who are really doing business in Asia. Using the close relationships with the people on the ground, marketing partners and regulatory authorities, the iGaming Asia Congress is constantly striving to find new ways to allow attendees to connect with the people they need to know. But that’s not the only reason this is a must attend event. Beacon’s gaming events are attended by the who’s who of gaming executives in Asia and internationally, with over 60% coming from the Asia Pacific region.
Expect to meet CEOs, VPs, MDs and senior directors from:
- Global and regional gaming operators
- Gaming regulators
- Gaming and content providers
- Hosting companies
And that’s just to name a few in addition to the already start studded cast of guest speakers. Attendees will also have the chance to meet with the Asian gaming industry and benefit from a high-level conference program carefully crafted with the aid of iGaming leaders in Asia. It’s a can’t-miss opportunity to find out which jurisdictions have the most potential and to determine your strategy for entering and succeeding in those markets. In addition this event will provide excellent business opportunities to meet content and distribution partners who have the networks to access the huge gaming market in Asia.
Here’s some more reasons to attend the iGaming Asia Congress
- Meet over 300 igaming professionals from gaming operators, software companies, social gaming providers, regulators and licensing authorities, payment companies as well as legal and professional consultants
- Receive jurisdictional updates on China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Australia and India
- Understand the importance of social gaming in Asia and how you can use it to enter markets legally
- Learn the very latest techniques in search and social media marketing
- Discover how land-based gaming meets online with P2P games and live dealer
- Build connections with your business partners in the world’s biggest gambling market – Macau!
To register for the iGaming Asia Congress 2012, click here.
30 seconds Ago