Global Gaming Expo
[button link=”https://calvinayre.com/?s=%22Global+Gaming+Expo%22&x=0&y=0″ copy=”Posts” onerow=”true” /]
[button link=”http://www.globalgamingexpo.com/” copy=”Website” onerow=”true” target=”_blank” /]
The Global Gaming Expo: By the industry, for the industry
There are conferences and shows and then there is the Global Gaming Expo (G2E) which is in a league of its very own. For the past decade the G2E has been on the cutting edge for the sole purpose of helping industry professionals succeed in the gaming industry.
The Global Gaming Expo is the event “by the industry and for the industry” where casino entertainment professionals from all around the globe gather in Las Vegas to see and learn what the newest and next best things are in our dynamic industry. To be successful in this industry you need to be in the “know”, so call this month your KNOW-vember month and join the CalvinAyre team at the Las Vegas Convention Center for both the G2E Conference 15-18 November and the G2E Show 16-18 November.
Don’t wait, don’t mull it over, Register Now for the G2E.
The G2E’s Conference kicks off on November 15th with world-class education programs designed by the industry to provide you with solutions you need to work smarter and grow your career. Even if you’re a vet, the 4-Day Conference package provides you the opportunity to maximize your learning and get the most value for your investment with access to all of the education programs from Monday to Thursday where you will benefit from four full days of intensive learning, giving you a 365-degree view of the gaming industry.
Conference Highlights Include:
- Conference Keynote featuring Gary Loveman, CEO of Harrah’s Entertainment – “Why Addressing the Misinformation that Plagues Gaming is our Top Priority”
- UNLV Certificate of Completion—Enhance your career with professional credentials from UNLV. Conferees that attend the G2E Conference Programs are eligible to receive an official Certificate of Completion from the UNLV International Gaming Institute.
- iGaming Congress at G2E– The Internet has been a game-changer for our industry. This all-new, one and a half day conference will address the potential impact of Internet gambling legalization in the US, and advise the gaming market on how to react to the changing face of the industry and take advantage of new opportunities.
- G2E Advanced Gaming– Learn how to excel in the gaming industry with advanced learning sessions, providing in-depth information on both gaming and nongaming operations. Each session lasts about 90 minutes and features an interactive workshop format so you get the most immersive experience possible.
- Leadership Academy– Orchestrating Team Performance—It takes great leadership and effective teamwork to operate a casino at maximum efficiency, especially in these challenging times. Bring your team and learn from the leaders to invest in your own future and improve your group’s performance.
- Security & Surveillance Institute– A full day of learning for casino security and surveillance professionals specifically designed to address the growing demand for access to the latest information on major incidents within a casino property and leading-edge information on surveillance techniques.
And so much more!
Unable to take in the 4-day package? Try the 3-Day conference package and experience three days of comprehensive industry information with over 100 sessions to choose from in 14 cutting-edge tracks.
And of course, what would the G2E be without the classic G2E Show? Join the CalvinAyre tablog team and tens of thousands of gaming executives from around the globe to attend the must-see event of the year. This year’s event promises to give you access to what’s new, what’s next and everything exciting in the gaming industry to gain the information and insights needed to succeed in gaming’s fiercely competitive marketplace. Learn all about what’s you can expect to see at the G2E Gaming Show by clicking here.