Gaming, Racing and Wagering Australia 2011
[button link=”http://www.beaconevents.com/2011/grwa2011/en/Home/index.jsp” copy=”Website” onerow=”true” target=”_blank” /]
Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia 2011
Riding the momentum and the success of the inaugural event in April 2010, Beacon event planners will once again be bringing the Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia in 2011. This year Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia will be held on 22-24 August 2011 at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre in Australia.
The event is to be held alongside the Australasian Gaming Expo, which is also the region’s largest gaming equipment trade exhibition.
The high-level Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia conference is designed as a strategic complement to the exhibition and will once again focus on the regulatory and market drivers that are shaping the industry today.
The conference is supported by an Advisory Board representing the full spectrum of gaming and wagering and features an impressive cast including:
- Michael Hackman, Managing Director, Admirals Group
- Chris Downy, CEO, Australasian Casino Association
- Cheryl Vardon, CEO, Australasian Gaming Council
- Michael Toohey, CEO, Australasian Gaming Specialists
- Luke Brill, Head of Marketing & Gaming, Centrebet
- Jenny Owen, Director of Equity Research, Citibank
- Peter Williams, Partner, Deloitte
- Ross Ferrar, CEO, Gaming Technologies Association
- Peter Cohen, Director, Regulatory Affairs, The Agenda Group
The first Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia conference was attended by the territory’s top gaming executives, with representation from every facet of the industry, including regulators, casino operators, clubs and pubs, corporate bookmakers, sporting bodies, legal counsel, TABs and TOTEs.
The reviews from last year show how successful this event was in its inaugural year of operation. Many of those who attended gained valuable knowledge and insight across several sectors and topics of interest.
This year’s conference will build upon last year’s success. For those looking to gain more information, and register for the Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia 2011, click here.