[button link=”http://www.worldgameprotection.com/conference/” copy=”Website” onerow=”true” target=”_blank” /]
It’s time to prepare for the seventh annual World Game Protection Conference that will be taking place February 27-29, 2012 at The M Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada. With security and integrity of the utmost importance in today’s marketplace, this three-day international casino conference and exhibition dedicated entirely to casino surveillance and game protection is one you won’t want to miss.
This event is an absolute must attend for:
- Casino Surveillance Managers
- Casino Gaming Operations Managers
- Casino G.M’s/CEO’s
- Tribal Commissioners
- Casino Regulators
- Internal Auditors & Investigators and;
- Industry professionals.
Anything and everything related to casino surveillance and game protection will be covered extensively at the 2012 World Game Protection Conference including:
- The latest casino scams.
- Experts & industry leaders.
- Casino surveillance best practices.
- Collusions scams in general.
- State-of-the-art surveillance technology.
- Player Club Conspiracies.
One of the most anticipated events during this three-day event is the Expo. The World Game Protection Conference Expo is 2-day niche exhibition and meeting place dedicated entirely to casino surveillance technology. The Expo is
held during day 2 & 3 of the World Game Protection Conference. The WGPC Expo has grown into one of the favorite events for casino surveillance managers from around the world. Here’s why:
- It’s 100% casino surveillance
- A chance to get face time with the experts
- Opportunities to meet vendor’s existing customers
- Unique opportunity to see new & improved technology
- Helpful for making final decisions
The 3-day World Game Protection Conference and Casino Surveillance Technology Exhibition is the premier industry event for casino-game protection professionals, stay up to date on the latest and register to attend this event today! Admission is included in the registration price for all conference attendees.
To register for the 7th World Game Protection Conference, click here.