Starting this month, 10Bet will be able to provide its online customers with a whole new range of live sport streams on their www.10bet.co.uk website. Signing up to Betradar’s Live Channel Online service will give the bookmaker access to over 30,000 live events per year.
The Live Channel Online portfolio offers sports streams that include soccer, tennis, basketball and more from the likes of Germany, Italy, Greece, Turkey and China to name a few countries. The coverage offered by Betradar is truly 24/7 as a combination of top tier content and highly attractive off-peak sports provide a gapless content schedule. All streams are overlaid with comprehensive live data and odds, driving interest in in-play bets across the portfolio.
Speaking about the partnership, David Bazak, Managing Director of 10Bet said: “We’re very happy to have partnered with Betradar, which is now supplying us with a superb range of major sports around the clock. We are very confident that this will prove to be a successful relationship which will benefit both companies to the fullest. I’m pleased that we’ve been able to enhance our live offering, providing a full spectrum service to the broadest possible target group”.
Lorenzo Caci, Sportradar Director Sales added: “We are very pleased to have sealed this partnership with 10Bet. We are confident that our Live Channel Online will strengthen their portfolio significantly, providing their customers online with great live coverage. I have no doubt that the website’s profile in the market will go from strength to strength”.
Established in 2003, 10Bet is renowned as one of the leading international online bookmakers, fully licensed in the UK and Malta. A recognised leader in Live Betting and Fast Markets, 10Bet’s sportsbook offers over 2,000 proprietary bet markets, while its casino includes a huge selection of premium games from the finest providers, enabling 10Bet to deliver a superb all-round online gaming experience to players from all over the world.
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities. We are a truly international organisation, employing over 1,800 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs.
It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries:
• Under the Betradar brand name, we are the leading provider of live data services to the betting industry, offering products to suit every business: from data collection through to fully managed trading services.
• With our Live Channel, backed by our extensive portfolio of audio-visual rights, we offer round-the-clock coverage of live sports content streamed to betting websites and betting shops around the world.
• We are leaders in the provision of Virtual Sports content and sports betting games, with customisable solutions offering the ideal mix of realism, profitability and punter appeal.
• Our focus on technology and innovation has made us a premium partner for the media industry, offering sports content solutions for online and mobile customers, from live scores and statistics, to match visualisations and apps.
• Uniquely in our industry, we also leverage our data to provide betting monitoring services to sports federations and law enforcement agencies to help in the fight against match-fixing. In the field of sports integrity, we are now firmly established as the world’s leading supplier.
More information can be found on www.sportradar.com.
For further press enquiries:
P: +49 89 2000 845 250
E-mail: [email protected]