Gaming companies stand out from the crowd at glitzy ceremony
15th February 2017, London – iGB Affiliate, the leading information provider for the iGaming affiliate industry, has announced the winners of the 2017 iGB Affiliate Awards.
The ceremony, which took place at The Brewery in London on Saturday, paid tribute to the 25 winners, who were rewarded with much-deserved accolades for their growth, innovation and achievements within the sector.
iGaming Business’ head of operations, Shona ODonnell, commented “We are delighted the iGB Affiliate Awards were once again a roaring success and it was a real highlight to be able to celebrate with the best the industry has to offer.
“The calibre of all those shortlisted was exceptional, making it tougher than ever to pick the winners. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate everyone who was involved, and we look forward to doing it all again next year.”
The 2017 winners for the iGB Affiliate Awards were:
• Best Poker Website: Pokerisivut
• Best Casino Website: AskGamblers.com
• Best Sports Betting Website: At The Races
• Best Bingo Website: Which Bingo
• Best Lottery Website: LotteryUSA.com
• Best Financial Website: FX Empire
• Best Poker Affiliate Manager: Stephanie Robinson – WPN Affiliates and Alex Smith – bet365
• Best Casino Affiliate Manager: Martyn Beacon – AffiliateEdge
• Best Sport Betting Affiliate Manager: Daniela Gherghe – bet365
• Best Bingo Affiliate Manager: Lauren Wiggan – bet365
• Best Lottery Affiliate Manager: Helen Taylor – Cherry Affiliates
• Best Financial Affiliate Manager: Gonzalo Rojas – Empire Money
• Best Poker Affiliate Program: WPN Affiliates
• Best Casino Affiliate Program: Cherry Affiliates
• Best Sports Betting Affiliate Program: bet365
• Best Bingo Affiliate Program: Broadway Gaming
• Best Lottery Affiliate Program: LottaRewards
• Best Financial Affiliate Program: EmpireMoney
• Best Affiliate Program Newcomer: Codetaff
• Best Affiliate Newcomer: WantMyBet
• Best Innovation: Smartbets by bettingexpert
• Best Non-English Affiliate Program: Kindred Affiliates
• Best Non-English Website: Apuestasdeportivas.com
• Best affiliate marketing campaign: Coral Affiliates
• Best use of social media by an affiliate: Football Tips
The theme for the awards, which took place during the London Affiliate Conference, was 1,001 nights, with attendees enjoying the unusual entertainment of snake charmers, belly dancers and an immersive theatre group acting out scenes from the famous stories.
Now in its 10th year, the iGB Affiliate Awards continues to grow and the 2017 victors are amongst the biggest and best igaming companies in the world.
For more information, please contact:
Square in the Air Communications
+44 (0) 20 3586 1978
About iGB Affiliate
iGB Affiliate is the affiliate-facing brand of iGaming Business. It organises the three biggest affiliate events in the industry – LAC, AAC and BAC – as well as the recently-announced Nordic Affiliate Conference. Its conferences provide the platform for affiliates to learn from the industry’s best during dedicated conference schedules, and meet affiliate managers from major and rising operators both on the exhibition floor and during well-attended networking events.
The affiliate conferences are the only place you can network with large volumes of affiliates at once. For operators, the conferences are vital to growing their affiliate networks. iGB Affiliate also provides the free iGB Affiliate magazine. With high quality content and strong digital and print followings, it continues to be the only dedicated magazine in the affiliate industry.
About the London Affiliate Conference
The London Affiliate Conference (LAC) is organised by iGaming Business under the iGB Affiliate brand. The event is part of a series of affiliate conferences and expos which began as CAP Euro in January 2007, and has grown from 600 attendees to over 4,000 attendees in just over 9 years, making it the biggest iGaming affiliate event in the sector. This rapid success has come about by keeping true to a simple philosophy: “Put Affiliates First”, which is the backbone of the events. For more information on the London Affiliate Conference, please visit www.LondonAffiliateConference.com or for information on iGB Affiliate please visit www.iGBAffiliate.com.