Berlin, December 2016 – Casual Games Association, an international trade organization for the games industry just announced the schedule for Casual Connect Europe 2017 . The conference will take place February 7 – 9, 2017, at Station Berlin in Berlin, Germany.
Topics at Casual Connect Europe 2017 will be Industry Insights, Market Navigation, Growth, Funding, Data & Analytics, Design & Development, Esports & Casino and Next-Gen: AR & VR. The Indie Prize Awards for independent developers will also take place during the conference.
Casual Connect is a professional conference created to support the mass-market games community by gathering the top developers, publishers, distributors and others involved in related industries or networking opportunities and useful lectures created by a board of industry members. More than 125 speakers will cover a variety of topics covering emerging trends in game development, distribution and marketing.
● Debbie Bestwick, CEO, Team 17 – Survival of the Indies
● Hilmar Veigar Petursson, CEO, CCP Games – PLENARY SESSION: Going All-In – Stories from the Dark Side of Hardcore Game Development
● Klaas Kersting, CEO & Founder, Flaregames – Interviewed by Eric Goldberg, Managing Director, Crossover Technologies – Construction of a Global Mobile Game Publisher
● Michael Fuller, VP Global Digital Business Development, Hasbro; Daniel Sonnenfeld, Co-Founder, My Town Games; Jonas Abromaitis, CEO, Tiny Lab Productions Moderated by Eldad Ben Tora, CRO & Co-Founder, Kidoz – PANEL: One Tough Playground
● Mohamed Fadl, Head of Global eSports, Wargaming.net – Entertainment is Dead. Long Live Entertainment.
● Barbara Medvedieva, Product Owner, Murka – ROWE and a Happy Team!
● Noah Falstein, Chief Game Designer, Google – PANEL: Storytelling in VR
● Petri Ikonen, Creative Director, Electronic Arts – Designing SimCity BuildIt
● Philipp Karstaedt, General Manager Europe, GREE International Entertainment; Brent Blazek, Business Performance Manager, King; Tammy Levy, Director of Product, Mobile, Kongregate Moderated by Dean Takahashi, Lead Writer, GamesBeat at VentureBeat – PANEL: Data Driven vs. Design Driven
● Jason Della Rocca, Co-Founder, Execution Labs – Why You Will Never Get Funding
More Information on Casual Connect Europe and Indie Prize Berlin is available at their official websites. Highlight videos from previous years are available on Casual Connect’s official YouTube Channel.
About Casual Connect
Launched in 2005, Casual Connect is hosted by the Casual Games Association, bringing together the most talented and knowledgeable experts in the casual gaming field to further the industry with the best learning and networking opportunities for casual games professionals. In addition to Casual Connect Europe, the CGA will host Casual Connect Asia in Spring 2017, Casual Connect USA in Summer 2017 and Casual Connect Tel Aviv in Fall 2017. For more information, visit site. .