What sets the Gaming in Holland Conference apart from other gaming conferences? Here are 7 reasons why you should attend this year’s edition on June 7-8, 2016, at the RAI Exhibition and Convention Center in Amsterdam. Register now if you plan on joining us there.
1. Content, content, content. We offer first-hand information from industry insiders as well as regulators, covering all verticals: remote gaming, land-based, and lotteries.
2. Stay current! We will discuss the very latest with regard to the remote gaming bill (including the parliamentary vote scheduled less than one week in advance of our conference!), secondary legislation, legal developments in the lottery sector, as well as the upcoming privatization of Holland Casino (now slated for 2017).
3. Global and local. Our event connects national and international experts with global and local CEO’s sharing their view of the Dutch gaming market.
4. Prepare yourself for the opening of the remote market. Are you set to go when the Dutch remote market opens in 2017? We offer sessions on data validation, marketing, affiliates, as well as renowned speakers on eSports and Daily Fantasy.
5. 2016 marks the 5th edition of our event. Over the past few years, the Gaming in Holland Conference has become the place to meet the inner circle of Dutch gaming. We know who matters – and they know us.
6. Networking. The Gaming in Holland Conference offers unparallelled networking opportunities. For instance, during a canal cruise on a historic, nineteenth-century barge, or in the relaxed atmosphere of Jamie Oliver’s Restaurant FIFTEEN.
7. Conveniently co-located with the iGaming Supershow. Although separate events, they are taking place at the exact same location. If you travel to Amsterdam anyway, attending the Gaming in Holland Conference would be be great way to make the most of your trip.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the Netherlands’ premier gaming conference. Passes are still available – book today and… See you in Amsterdam!
P.S. We would like to extend a big “thank you” to our sponsors, including NMi, Playtech, Lottovate, Kalff Katz & Franssen, and CDDN. We are extremely grateful for their generous support!