Betradar, the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting related data services, has released special editions of its renowned Live Sports Centre for two of this summer’s key soccer events: the Euro 2016 in France and the Copa America Centenario, which will be hosted in the USA.
France will be the go-to-destination for fans of 24 participating nations for June’s Euro 2016 tournament. The 50% increase in teams this year will make it an outstanding competition: more players, more matches and more media awareness than ever before.
This summer, there will be more soccer for fans based on the other side of the Atlantic, as the Copa America Centenario kicks off in the USA. The 100 year anniversary of the South American Football Federation will see the competition take place outside its regular four-year rhythm which was established in 2007. To mark this special occasion, the tournament will also have many more participants than ever before, and, for the first time in its long history, it will be played outside of South America, as ten cities in the United States will host the 32 matches in June.
“To equip websites or mobile applications around the globe with the most comprehensive sports data solution fans can wish for, Betradar has developed enhanced special editions of its successful Live Sports Centre to cover all pre-/post match and of course live facts during the European Championship and the Copa America” said Lorenzo Caci, Director Sales at Betradar. “Fans have been waiting for the kick-off of those two soccer festivals for months. They expect something special, and that´s where we come in. Without having to invest a lot of time and resources into developing a tournament specific offering in-house, our clients can spoil their customers with a product that is fast and reliable and informs them in their native language about everything that’s relevant. We even embedded social media feeds from players and teams into our EC and CA 2016 Live Centres. The product includes new features such as the “Betting stimulations” widget – Questions and interesting statistical facts are presented live during the matches can give punters the momentum and the confidence they need to place another bet.”
Betradar’s Live Sports Centre is a hosted white label solution that allows bookmakers the chance to offer a comprehensive and engaging information package to their punters. With the option of branding the solution with their company name, logo or colors, the product has a high potential to strengthen bookmakers brand awareness and customer relationship.
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities. We are a truly international organisation, employing over 1,300 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs.
It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries:
• Under the Betradar brand name, we are the leading provider of live data services to the betting industry, offering products to suit every business: from data collection through to fully managed trading services.
• With our Live Channel, backed by our extensive portfolio of audio-visual rights, we offer round-the-clock coverage of live sports content streamed to betting websites and betting shops around the world.
• We are leaders in the provision of Virtual Sports content and sports betting games, with customisable solutions offering the ideal mix of realism, profitability and punter appeal.
• Our focus on technology and innovation has made us a premium partner for the media industry, offering sports content solutions for online and mobile customers, from live scores and statistics, to match visualisations and
• Uniquely in our industry, we also leverage our data to provide betting monitoring services to sports federations and law enforcement agencies to help in the fight against match-fixing. In the field of sports integrity, we are now firmly established as the world’s leading supplier.
More information can be found on www.sportradar.com.
For further press enquiries:
Director of Communications and Public Affairs
P: +44 203 695 22 14
E-mail: [email protected]