Casinomeister, the advocate of fair play and the true online casino authority, launched its US counterpart: Casinomeister USA. Its mission: to provide US residents properly licensed US online casinos, crucial player information, and the resources to make waves (politically speaking).
This offshoot from Casinomeister.com includes:
• US licensed online casinos and poker rooms located in New Jersey and Nevada
• Referrals to dog and horse racing sites – open to residents of thirty states
• The online casino status for each state of the union – and links to contact the politicians that need to be convinced that online gambling is a part of the 21st century
• Personal blogs for members
• Casino warnings that pertain to US players
• An awesome newsletter that is US focused
• US Online Casino News
Bryan Bailey, the director and operator of Casinomeister says: ”I’m hoping that US players will be able to use the site to gain knowledge and perhaps use Casinomeister.us as a catalyst to get things going in the States. Europe has left the US in the dust concerning regulating casinos. Forty-eight of the fifty states have some sort of state sponsored gambling activity – only three states have casino games online. It’s time that the US implemented its technology and know-how to regulate online gambling from coast to coast.”
About Casinomeister: Casinomeister.com is an advocate of fair play, covering all aspects of the online gaming industry that affects players, webmasters, and operators. It is one of the oldest online casino information sites reporting on casino related issues since 1998. Casinomeister.com has one of the largest gaming communities online.
For further information, please contact: