Tag Archives: Shared Experience
- Shared Experience – How do you motivate yourself?
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, Hussein Chahine CEO of Yazino admitted that he don't worry much on attaining step 2 rather he focus more his energy on achieving step 1. He's also making sure that his dreams are attainable and being extremely discipline could get him motivated.
- Shared Experience – How can someone learn to make decisions faster?
In this Episode of Calvinayre's Shared Experience, Hussein Chahine CEO of Yazino pave the way in providing insights on making decisions faster. As he say, making small steps and being honest can tell you what is black from white. Also, make it a habit to make decisions because that could...
- Shared Experience – What are the most important decisions as a leader?
In this Episode of Calvinayre's Shared Experience, Mark Blandford of Burlywood Capital directly says that the current decision is the most important decision a leader can make. Because that would influence the future of the company and moving forward.
- Shared Experience – How do you help somebody who is starting out to understand the culture of the industry?
In this Episode of Calvinayre's Shared Experience, John English of Webe Gaming partake in telling that they are good in looking for the right people and where they would fit-in. It is also crucial to explain the regulatory process and point out the easier path and moving forward.
- Shared Experience – Who is the one person who has created an impact in your career?
In this Episode of Calvinayre's Shared Experience, Rosalind Wade of Asia Gaming Brief confessed that Sue Schneider has created a big impact on her career. She described her as luminary and don't talk no nonsense. She adds that Sue has a fantastic network and she manages to have good fun...
- Shared Experience – How to keep inspiration alive in a larger organisation?
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, Andy McIver former sportingbet CEO reasoned out that it is important in a large organisation to delegate work and let people get involve in many management conferences which will make them a real part of the organisation.