Tag Archives: Nasdaq
- Asia-Pacific net sales lifts GPI’s Q3 to $2.4M
November 11, 2016
Net income of casino currency and table gaming equipment supplier Gaming Partners International Corp (GPI) rose to US$2.4 million, thanks to a robust net sales in the Asia-Pacific region. In a regulatory filing, the Nasdaq-listed company on Thursday announced that it has seen an improvement in its net income during...
- The mobile gaming company LeoVegas publishes prospectus for listing on Nasdaq First North Premier
March 4, 2016
The Board of Directors and the owners of LeoVegas AB (publ) (”LeoVegas” or the “Company”) have decided to, as a platform for continued growth, list the Company on Nasdaq First North Premier on March 17, 2016. The intention is to diversify the Company’s ownership base through a combined sale of...
- Final offer price for Catena Media’s listing set at SEK 33 per share – trading on Nasdaq First North Premier commences today
February 12, 2016
Malta — February 2016 — Catena Media plc (”Catena Media” or the ”Company”) announces the outcome of the offering of new issued shares and sale of existing shares in the Company (the “Offering”) and listing on Nasdaq First North Premier. The Offering attracted strong interest both among Swedish and international...
- Changing of the guard: Unibet Group’s CFO, Novomatic comms director stepping down
December 23, 2015
A flurry of resignations and passing of torches marked the end of the year for some companies in the online gambling industry. First up is Unibet Group’s Graham Stretch, who announced on Monday that he is stepping down from his position as chief financial officer—a position he’s held for five...
- China online lottery suspension has DJI Holdings looking to diversify revenue
October 21, 2015
Chinese lottery operator DJI Holdings plans to seek a secondary listing on New York’s Nasdaq exchange. The UK-based DJI is already listed on that country’s AIM exchange but believes a Nasdaq presence will allow it build a stronger institutional shareholder base. The company hopes to complete the listing process during...
- Leovegas Awarded “The Most Interesting And High Performing Company In Europe!”
May 14, 2015
Leading mobile casino, LeoVegas, was crowned 2015’s Summit Superstar after receiving the award for "the most interesting and high performing company in Europe”, at the prestigious GP Bullhound’s European Unicorn Summit Awards. Over a hundred leading business leaders from the European digital economy attended the event in Marbella. The judging...