Tag Archives: Lottoland
- Lottoland secures Gibraltar’s first lottery messenger license
Bet-on-lotteries operator Lottoland has notched a new feat under its belt after securing a license in Gibraltar for lottery messenger services. The license, issued by the Government of Gibraltar Licensing Authority, is a first of its kind which will allow the gambling company to resell official tickets for international lottery...
- Lottoland reveals two major UK wins
• Jack from the West Midlands wins £421k after betting on Spain’s El Gordo • Hampshire-based brother and sister win £343k after betting on EuroMillions • Big wins signal a shift in the way UK players are winning big jackpots • Players at Lottoland.co.uk are able to bet on the...
- Yggdrasil partners with Lottoland
First supplier to integrate directly into fast-growing online lottery betting operator December, 2016 – Yggdrasil Gaming has signed a deal with Lottoland to integrate its full suite of video slots directly into the leading online lottery betting operator. Lottoland becomes the latest Gibraltar-based operator to take Yggdrasil’s portfolio of industry-leading...
- Lottoland CEO slams Camelot’s “antiquated” offering
The BBC is axing live television broadcasts of National Lottery draws, banishing the former institution to the Beeb’s digital platforms. The National Lottery live drawing has been a BBC1 staple for 22 years now but the axe has swung following a new three-year deal between the broadcaster and National Lottery...
- Lottoland.co.uk Announces EuroMillions Price Freeze
Online lottery betting leader Lottoland.co.uk has announced that it will be freezing its EuroMillions prices at £2. The news follows the announcement that the price of a EuroMillions line has risen from £2 to £2.50 for every draw as of Tuesday September 27th. Following Camelot's announcement that its EuroMillions price...
- Nigel Birrell: Entice Millennials with Fresh Online Lottery Offerings
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Rebecca Liggero, Nigel Birrell of Lottoland tells us lottery operators can lure millennials into playing the game. Most companies see millennials as a puzzle that needs to be deciphered since its a generation that is hard to please. Their short attention span and carefree nature makes it hard for...
ICE flies the flag as the United Nations of gaming
58 Minutes Ago
Tom Horn to exhibit expanded portfolio at ICE
17 Hours Ago
CA Rundown January 18
17 Hours Ago