Tag Archives: Andy McIver
- Shared Experience – When faced a new employee with two qualified candidates who do you choose?
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, Andy McIver Former sportingbet CEO pick an employee who fits in the culture of the organization. In case, two candidates are qualified he occasionally choose the one who is worth picking the round hole to change things.
- Shared Experience – How do you help a new employee to understand the culture of the organisation?
In this Episode of Calvinayre's Shared Experience, Andy McIver former sportingbet CEO said it's typical for any company to have a culture whether it's right or wrong. When someone joins the company, the HR dept. needs to train and provide much support or at least encourage support for smooth transition...
- Shared Experience – What is one mistake leaders make more frequently than others?
In this Episode of Calvinayre's Shared Experience, Andy McIver former sportingbet CEO stresses out that being too timid is one of the most common mistake leader make. With the benefit of hindsight, in making decisions, things could have been bigger, ambitious or even quicker just don't let timid get in...
- Shared Experience – How to keep inspiration alive in a larger organisation?
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, Andy McIver former sportingbet CEO reasoned out that it is important in a large organisation to delegate work and let people get involve in many management conferences which will make them a real part of the organisation.
- Shared Experience – How to encourage creative thinking and innnovation in an organisation?
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, Andy McIver Former sportingbet CEO mentioned the way he empower his people. Since it's a youthful industry, he likes to take risk by giving task that have not done before and keep a space to develop their ideas.
- Shared Experience – What are the most important decisions as a leader?
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, Andy McIver Former sportingbet CEO, confess about the important decision as a leader of organization. To continually reinvigorate the team and people he/she employ. He pointed out that even if you have the best product but don't have the right team it won't...
ICE flies the flag as the United Nations of gaming
49 seconds Ago
Tom Horn to exhibit expanded portfolio at ICE
17 Hours Ago
CA Rundown January 18
17 Hours Ago