Tag Archives: wynn boston harbor
- Wynn Resorts strips Wynn name from Boston Harbor project
April 28, 2018
Wynn Resorts announces that its $2.4b Wynn Boston Harbor casino project in Massachusetts will now be known as Encore Boston Harbor.
- Reports: Wynn Resorts in talks to sell $2.4b Boston casino project
April 9, 2018
Reports surface that Wynn Resorts CEO Matt Maddox is having informal talks about the potential sale of the in-development Wynn Boston Harbor project.
- Wynn Boston Harbor rebrand likely after Steve Wynn scandal
March 29, 2018
Wynn Resorts "actively considering" rebranding its unfinished Wynn Boston Harbor casino to distance itself from Steve Wynn harassment allegations.
- Steve Wynn’s $7.5m sexual harassment settlement “issue #1” for Massachusetts regulators
January 31, 2018
Massachusetts Gaming Commission probes Wynn Resorts' $7.5m settlement with woman allegedly sexually harassed by Steve Wynn.
- Steve Wynn sexual allegations fallout widens
January 28, 2018
Allegations of sexual impropriety prompt Steve Wynn to resign as RNC finance chair, while Wynn Resorts and gaming regulators open investigations.
- Mohegan tribe wins court ruling re Wynn’s Boston-area casino
March 11, 2017
The Mohegan Tribe celebrates court ruling re the Massachusetts Gaming Commission's awarding of the sole Boston-area casino license to Wynn Resorts.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018