Tag Archives: wynn boston harbor
- Mohegan tribe wins court ruling re Wynn’s Boston-area casino
March 11, 2017
The Mohegan Tribe celebrates court ruling re the Massachusetts Gaming Commission's awarding of the sole Boston-area casino license to Wynn Resorts.
- Wynn ramps up campaign vs. Revere slots parlor
October 27, 2016
Casino mogul Steve Wynn is flooding the state of Massachusetts with money to keep slots parlor at bay.
- Somerville may bring Wynn Boston Harbor permit battle to court
August 3, 2016
The battle over Wynn Boston Harbor's permit is not yet over for the city of Somerville.
- Mass. environmental chief backs changes for Wynn Boston Harbor’s permit
July 22, 2016
All signs point to yes for Wynn Boston Harbor’s environmental permit.
- Wynn secures key victory in battle vs Curtatone over Everett casino
July 18, 2016
Wynn Resorts prevails in Somerville Mayor Joseph A. Curtatone’s appeal against Wynn’s proposed $2 billion casino in Everett.
- Wynn Boston groundbreaking by July; Mashpee Wampanoag pimp Taunton casino
March 15, 2016
Wynn Resorts renames Everett casino project Wynn Boston Harbor, vows to break ground by July; Mashpee Wampanoag pimp Taunton casino plans.
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017