Tag Archives: Universal Entertainment
- Universal Entertainment incurs $125.8M net loss in FY17
February 15, 2018
Tighter pachinko regulation in Japan and growing costs in Okada Manila have weighed heavily in Japanese gambling operator Universal Entertainment Corp.
- Kazuo Okada faces $10M fraud and perjury cases in the Philippines
January 10, 2018
A fraud and perjury cases has lodged against Kazuo Okada & his associate in connection with their alleged unlawful use of corporate funds worth $10 million.
- Universal Entertainment seeks $17.4M damage claim from Okada
December 29, 2017
Japan-listed gaming conglomerate Universal Entertainment Corp. has filed a HK$136.05 million (US$17.4 million) suit against former chairman Kazuo Okada.
- Universal inks casino tech sales joint venture with Chinese firm
December 5, 2017
Universal Entertainment Corp. has signed a deal with a Chinese firm as the Japanese-listed gaming conglomerate aims to expand its casino-related business.
- Okada Manila pockets $78M quarterly net sales
November 9, 2017
Okada Manila chalked a JPY8.89 billion (US$78 million) quarterly net sales as the facility nears completion of its VIP casino.
- Universal clueless on Okada Manila backdoor listing plan
October 18, 2017
Kazuo Okada has kept Universal Entertainment Corp in the dark with his plan to list Okada Manila in the PSE through the backdoor.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017