Tag Archives: Universal Entertainment
- Universal Entertainment revises 2018 sales forecast downward
December 18, 2018
Citing new regulations and lower sales, Universal Entertainment Corp. (UEC) has lowered the forecast for its financial results for the year.
- Universal to fund Okada Manila by taking on $600M in debt
December 11, 2018
Universal Entertainment has chosen to conduct a private placement of $600 million to help pay for Okada Manila continued construction.
- Universal Entertainment goes after lawyer over $100-million invoice
October 25, 2018
Universal Entertainment Corp. former auditor received a substantial overpayment for his services and is refusing to pay it back.
- Universal Entertainment plans stock repurchase
October 16, 2018
According to a filing with the Jasdaq Securities Exchange last Friday, Universal Entertainment Corp. is going to buy back some of its issued stock.
- Okada makes demands for information related to Manila casino deal
September 20, 2018
Kazuo Okada is determined to recuperate his place with Universal Entertainment Corp. and is hoping that he can garner some support through the PSE.
- Okada Manila operator gets ready for Japanese casinos
September 19, 2018
Tiger Resort Leisure and Entertainment Inc. (TRLEI) has set up a Tokyo branch in anticipation of the opening of the gambling market in Japan.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017