Tag Archives: Universal Entertainment
- Universal Entertainment plans stock repurchase
October 16, 2018
According to a filing with the Jasdaq Securities Exchange last Friday, Universal Entertainment Corp. is going to buy back some of its issued stock.
- Okada makes demands for information related to Manila casino deal
September 20, 2018
Kazuo Okada is determined to recuperate his place with Universal Entertainment Corp. and is hoping that he can garner some support through the PSE.
- Okada Manila operator gets ready for Japanese casinos
September 19, 2018
Tiger Resort Leisure and Entertainment Inc. (TRLEI) has set up a Tokyo branch in anticipation of the opening of the gambling market in Japan.
- Tiger Resort owner to go public next year
August 10, 2018
The operator of the Okada Manila casino, Tiger Resort, Leisure and Entertainment (TRLEI), has announced that it will be going public next year.
- Hong Kong corruption watchdog nabs Kazuo Okada
August 6, 2018
Hong Kong authorities have arrested former Universal Entertainment Corporation Chairman Kazuo Okada in connection with corruption-related offenses.
- Universal Entertainment punts on realignment to block Okada from casino biz
June 19, 2018
Universal announced that it has implemented an intra-group organizational realignment for it casino-related businesses.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017
Kazuo Okada faces $10M fraud and perjury cases in the Philippines
January 10, 2018
Universal Entertainment incurs $125.8M net loss in FY17
February 15, 2018