Tag Archives: Universal Entertainment
- Universal Ent. back in black thanks to Wynn Resorts
February 18, 2019
Universal Entertainment can extend its gratitude to Wynn Resorts for having a successful 2018, although Wynn might not take the appreciation seriously.
- Okada Manila hoping for Chinese tourism deal
January 25, 2019
Chinese gamblers are the bread and butter of gaming revenue right now, and Okada Mania thinks they have a new strategy to pull them in.
- Kazuo Okada wants the PSE to stop Universal’s Tiger Resort
January 14, 2019
The feud between Universal Entertainment and its former chief, Kazuo Okada, continues.
- Universal Entertainment begins multimillion-dollar share buyback
January 10, 2019
Japan-based gaming company Universal Entertainment Corp. announced that it had begun its shares buyback program.
- Universal Entertainment revises 2018 sales forecast downward
December 18, 2018
Citing new regulations and lower sales, Universal Entertainment Corp. (UEC) has lowered the forecast for its financial results for the year.
- Universal to fund Okada Manila by taking on $600M in debt
December 11, 2018
Universal Entertainment has chosen to conduct a private placement of $600 million to help pay for Okada Manila continued construction.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017