Tag Archives: Universal Entertainment
- Universal Entertainment announces IPO for Okada Manila operator
May 15, 2018
Universal Entertainment Corp. is planning to list Tiger Resort, Leisure, and Entertainment, Inc in a stock market in the near future to raise.
- Universal Ent eyes more rooms, gaming area expansion for Okada Manila
May 10, 2018
Universal Ent remains bullish about the prospects of its integrated resort in the Philippines as it expects the country’s gaming market to grow this year.
- $2.4B settlement ends six-year Wynn Resorts-Universal dispute
March 9, 2018
Wynn Resorts Ltd. and Japan-listed gambling operator Universal Entertainment Corp. have agreed to let bygones be bygones—to the tune of $2.4 billion.
- Universal Entertainment incurs $125.8M net loss in FY17
February 15, 2018
Tighter pachinko regulation in Japan and growing costs in Okada Manila have weighed heavily in Japanese gambling operator Universal Entertainment Corp.
- Kazuo Okada faces $10M fraud and perjury cases in the Philippines
January 10, 2018
A fraud and perjury cases has lodged against Kazuo Okada & his associate in connection with their alleged unlawful use of corporate funds worth $10 million.
- Universal Entertainment seeks $17.4M damage claim from Okada
December 29, 2017
Japan-listed gaming conglomerate Universal Entertainment Corp. has filed a HK$136.05 million (US$17.4 million) suit against former chairman Kazuo Okada.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017
Okada Manila pockets $78M quarterly net sales
November 9, 2017
Kazuo Okada faces $10M fraud and perjury cases in the Philippines
January 10, 2018