Tag Archives: Universal Entertainment
- Tiger Resort owner to go public next year
August 10, 2018
The operator of the Okada Manila casino, Tiger Resort, Leisure and Entertainment (TRLEI), has announced that it will be going public next year.
- Hong Kong corruption watchdog nabs Kazuo Okada
August 6, 2018
Hong Kong authorities have arrested former Universal Entertainment Corporation Chairman Kazuo Okada in connection with corruption-related offenses.
- Universal Entertainment punts on realignment to block Okada from casino biz
June 19, 2018
Universal announced that it has implemented an intra-group organizational realignment for it casino-related businesses.
- Short-lived relief: Kazuo Okada could still face charges in Philippines
June 15, 2018
Kazuo Okada could still face charges by the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Universal Entertainment to use US subsidiary for Philippine license bid
June 8, 2018
Universal Entertainment Corp. is turning to its US-based subsidiary, UE Technologies Inc., in an effort to win an operating license in the Philippines.
- Tiger Resorts seeks punishment for Philippine prosecutor handling Kazuo Okada fraud case
June 5, 2018
TIger Resorts asked DOJ to punish the prosecutor who leaked the twin rulings on the $10 million perjury and fraud cases of billionaire Kazuo Okada.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017
Kazuo Okada faces $10M fraud and perjury cases in the Philippines
January 10, 2018