Tag Archives: Universal Entertainment
- Universal Entertainment releases multi-currency game machines
July 23, 2019
Universal is hoping to make the lives of customers easier, and the need for staff lower, by introducing the new machines.
- May GGR for Okada drops as VIP action plummets
June 13, 2019
Okada Manila saw its gross gaming revenue drop to around $50.9 million, representing about a 6.7% decrease in action from May of last year.
- Okada, Resorts World Manila report on recent growth
May 13, 2019
Okada Manila and Resorts World Manila are both growing, but having to deal with different problems.
- Universal Ent. back in black thanks to Wynn Resorts
February 18, 2019
Universal Entertainment can extend its gratitude to Wynn Resorts for having a successful 2018, although Wynn might not take the appreciation seriously.
- Okada Manila hoping for Chinese tourism deal
January 25, 2019
Chinese gamblers are the bread and butter of gaming revenue right now, and Okada Mania thinks they have a new strategy to pull them in.
- Kazuo Okada wants the PSE to stop Universal’s Tiger Resort
January 14, 2019
The feud between Universal Entertainment and its former chief, Kazuo Okada, continues.
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017
Kazuo Okada faces $10M fraud and perjury cases in the Philippines
January 10, 2018