Tag Archives: Universal Entertainment
- Universal inks casino tech sales joint venture with Chinese firm
December 5, 2017
Universal Entertainment Corp. has signed a deal with a Chinese firm as the Japanese-listed gaming conglomerate aims to expand its casino-related business.
- Okada Manila pockets $78M quarterly net sales
November 9, 2017
Okada Manila chalked a JPY8.89 billion (US$78 million) quarterly net sales as the facility nears completion of its VIP casino.
- Universal clueless on Okada Manila backdoor listing plan
October 18, 2017
Kazuo Okada has kept Universal Entertainment Corp in the dark with his plan to list Okada Manila in the PSE through the backdoor.
- Universal lodges a patent breach suit vs. Okada firm
September 25, 2017
Japan gaming firm Universal Entertainment Corp. has filed a JPY100 million (US$890,684) suit against casino mogul Kazuo Okada.
- SunCity to bring high rollers in Okada Manila in Q4
Asian casino junket operator SunCity Group will reportedly start shepherding some of their high-rollers to Okada Manila in the fourth quarter.
- Universal refutes Okada reinstatement report
September 19, 2017
Universal Entertainment Corporation has denied reports that casino mogul Kazuo Okada is back in the company’s board after his ouster in June.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
bitFlyer rolls out Visa-powered Bitcoin prepaid card in Japan
October 10, 2017