Tag Archives: United Kingdom
- Hold-up ‘at the top’ prompts fresh delays on FOBT crackdown
April 23, 2018
The crackdown on fixed-odds betting terminals has been put off until after the local elections have been held in May.
- Spring hasn’t sprung for UK’s Rank Group
April 6, 2018
Profits of Rank Group have taken a hit in the first three months of 2018 from the dwindling number of gamblers visiting its casino and bingo halls.
- Betstars launches sports betting site Betstars News in United Kingdom
December 12, 2017
BetStars News features top multimedia content and statistical analysis to help customers stay better informed
- ASA stops Paddy Power’s “Papa Loves Mambo” ad broadcast
November 29, 2017
Advertising Standards Authority has ordered bookmaker Paddy Power to stop airing a controversial advertisement that promotes gambling in the workplace.
- A lower maximum at FOBT terminals will not stop gambling addiction
November 7, 2017
The United Kingdom is now planning to cut the maximum bet from £100 to something between £2 and £50. The exact maximum will be decided in 12 weeks.
- Playtech-Rank Group agree major casino contract extension
April 20, 2017
All 54 UK Grosvenor properties to integrate Playtech table and slot management system – only a year on from initial casino management deal
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Mor Weizer: Trends are shifting toward regulated markets
April 26, 2017
UK online gambling operators told to revise bonus offers or else
February 1, 2018