Tag Archives: United Kingdom
- Becky’s Affiliated: beBettor’s radical solution for UK customer affordability checks
March 14, 2019
beBettor has emerged with a groundbreaking customer affordability solution in the form of a responsible gambling network.
- GVC fumbles, 888 continues to build
March 12, 2019
In the shadow of all that’s going on day-to-day in the politically dysfunctional UK, the long-awaited massive GVC hangover has finally arrived.
- Liverpool could be getting a new casino
The once housed the George Henry Lee department store might get a facelift into a vibrant hotspot, offering a hotel, nightclub, bar and casino.
- The ‘party’ is far from over for online gambling
March 5, 2019
The United Kingdom gambling industry is irresponsible and doesn’t care about the damage it causes, according to a Financial Times article.
- UK Labour to propose stricter regulations for online gambling
February 28, 2019
Online Gambling in the UK could get a lot stricter if Labour deputy leader Tom Watson gets his way.
- UK minister considers raising age limit on lotteries, scratch cards
February 22, 2019
Sport Minister Mims Davies doesn’t think anyone under age 18 should be allowed to play the lottery or buy scratch cards.
A lower maximum at FOBT terminals will not stop gambling addiction
November 7, 2017
The ‘party’ is far from over for online gambling
March 5, 2019
UK National Lottery online accounts hacked again
March 16, 2018
UK considering credit card ban for online gambling
January 14, 2019
Lottoland CEO slams Camelot’s “antiquated” offering
November 24, 2016