Tag Archives: United Kingdom
- 888 is underperforming, but probably not for long
September 11, 2018
Now is not the time for investors with long term horizon to go all in to the UK, but 888 down 31% should be a good place to start a bit of buying.
- Hold-up ‘at the top’ prompts fresh delays on FOBT crackdown
April 23, 2018
The crackdown on fixed-odds betting terminals has been put off until after the local elections have been held in May.
- Spring hasn’t sprung for UK’s Rank Group
April 6, 2018
Profits of Rank Group have taken a hit in the first three months of 2018 from the dwindling number of gamblers visiting its casino and bingo halls.
- Betstars launches sports betting site Betstars News in United Kingdom
December 12, 2017
BetStars News features top multimedia content and statistical analysis to help customers stay better informed
- ASA stops Paddy Power’s “Papa Loves Mambo” ad broadcast
November 29, 2017
Advertising Standards Authority has ordered bookmaker Paddy Power to stop airing a controversial advertisement that promotes gambling in the workplace.
- A lower maximum at FOBT terminals will not stop gambling addiction
November 7, 2017
The United Kingdom is now planning to cut the maximum bet from £100 to something between £2 and £50. The exact maximum will be decided in 12 weeks.