Tag Archives: United Kingdom
- ASA stops Paddy Power’s “Papa Loves Mambo” ad broadcast
November 29, 2017
Advertising Standards Authority has ordered bookmaker Paddy Power to stop airing a controversial advertisement that promotes gambling in the workplace.
- A lower maximum at FOBT terminals will not stop gambling addiction
November 7, 2017
The United Kingdom is now planning to cut the maximum bet from £100 to something between £2 and £50. The exact maximum will be decided in 12 weeks.
- Playtech-Rank Group agree major casino contract extension
April 20, 2017
All 54 UK Grosvenor properties to integrate Playtech table and slot management system – only a year on from initial casino management deal
- Comment on the UK’s snap General Election
Britain is, and will continue to remain, the gateway to the rest of the world. It is a stepping stone for Far East businesses
- SIS to be sole provider of its race day data to the online betting market
December 23, 2016
SIS has exited licensing agreements with other providers of its horse racing and greyhound racing data to the online bookmaker industry and more.
- Winklevoss twins bring Gemini bitcoin exchange to London
June 22, 2016
Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss are rowing across the Atlantic to bring their Gemini cryptocurrency exchange to the United Kingdom.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017