Tag Archives: United Kingdom
- Recent comments get sportsbooks in trouble with UK regulators
November 9, 2018
A couple of sportsbooks have come under fire from UK regulators recently for allegedly breaching anti-gambling advertising regulations.
- 888 is underperforming, but probably not for long
September 11, 2018
Now is not the time for investors with long term horizon to go all in to the UK, but 888 down 31% should be a good place to start a bit of buying.
- Hold-up ‘at the top’ prompts fresh delays on FOBT crackdown
April 23, 2018
The crackdown on fixed-odds betting terminals has been put off until after the local elections have been held in May.
- Spring hasn’t sprung for UK’s Rank Group
April 6, 2018
Profits of Rank Group have taken a hit in the first three months of 2018 from the dwindling number of gamblers visiting its casino and bingo halls.
- Betstars launches sports betting site Betstars News in United Kingdom
December 12, 2017
BetStars News features top multimedia content and statistical analysis to help customers stay better informed
- ASA stops Paddy Power’s “Papa Loves Mambo” ad broadcast
November 29, 2017
Advertising Standards Authority has ordered bookmaker Paddy Power to stop airing a controversial advertisement that promotes gambling in the workplace.
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013
Betfair goes full Grinch, exits Canada
December 24, 2015
Paddy Power under fire over ‘always bet on black’ tweet
August 25, 2017
UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017