Tag Archives: Udenna Development Corp
- Udenna gaming unit goes public via PH Resorts backdoor
26 June 2018
The gaming unit of Philippine casino investor Udenna Development Corp. has formally joined the Philippine Stock Exchange through a backdoor listing.
- Udenna plans $5B investment in Philippines’ Clark Global City
31 May 2018
Udenna has begun work on ‘The New Center,’ a new central business district in Clark Global City in the Philippines’ Clark Freeport Zone (CFZ).
- Udenna studies IPO, backdoor listing of $341M Cebu casino
18 December 2017
Udenna is reportedly studying a possible backdoor listing or initial public offering of its company to fund its US$341 million casino in the island of Cebu.
- Waterfront Philippines gets $29.5M credit line
26 September 2017
Philippine-listed casino operator Waterfront Philippines Inc. is getting a credit line for its properties worth PHP1.5 billion (US$29.5 million).
- New Philippine casino industry player bullish on Cebu integrated resort
12 July 2017
Udenna Development Corp. targets to break ground the country’s first-ever integrated resort outside Manila in the coming weeks.
- Duterte’s financier bags license to develop $300M Cebu casino
4 May 2017
State-run PAGCOR has given the go-signal for the construction of the US$300-million integrated gaming resort in the holiday-island of Cebu.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018