Tag Archives: Tsogo Sun Holdings
- Tsogo Sun slows spending to counter mounting debts
May 25, 2018
Putting the brakes on investments doesn’t mean that Tsogo Sun's plans to halt expansion completely.
- Tsogo Sun builds own water supply as 3-year Cape Town drought persists
February 8, 2018
Tsogo Sun is playing Moses to its guests by striking a rock and build its own water supply in the face of a tremendous drought that hit the country.
- Acquisitions fuel Tsogo Sun core profit
May 26, 2017
Tsogo Sun’s full-year profit jumped 11 percent on the back of left and right acquisitions, including a controlling stake in Hospitality Property Fund.
- Tsogo Sun has “disappointing” H1 gaming win
November 24, 2016
South African casino operator Tsogo Sun Holdings to focus on international hotel business after "disappointing" gaming revenue in fiscal H1.
- Tsogo Sun waiting for South Africa’s gambling ‘uptick’ to come
July 18, 2016
Hotel, gaming and entertainment group Tsogo Sun Holdings is eyeing to be at the center of South Africa’s economic rebound.
- South Africa wants online gambling regulator; Sun Intl. new Pretoria casino
August 12, 2013
South Africa proposes bringing online gambling under the same regulator as lotteries and sports betting; Sun Intl. proposes Pretoria casino
South Africa to confiscate illegal online gambling winnings
October 4, 2016
Casinos still king in South Africa, but sports betting’s the prince
September 7, 2017
Sun International to acquire four Peruvian gaming operations
October 13, 2017