Tag Archives: Tsogo Sun Holdings
- Tsogo Sun nixes sale of properties
14 November 2018
Tsogo Sun, a casino operator based out of South Africa, had plans to offload seven of its casino and hotel properties to the Hospitality Property Fund.
- Tsogo Sun slows spending to counter mounting debts
25 May 2018
Putting the brakes on investments doesn’t mean that Tsogo Sun's plans to halt expansion completely.
- Tsogo Sun builds own water supply as 3-year Cape Town drought persists
8 February 2018
Tsogo Sun is playing Moses to its guests by striking a rock and build its own water supply in the face of a tremendous drought that hit the country.
- Acquisitions fuel Tsogo Sun core profit
26 May 2017
Tsogo Sun’s full-year profit jumped 11 percent on the back of left and right acquisitions, including a controlling stake in Hospitality Property Fund.
- Tsogo Sun has “disappointing” H1 gaming win
24 November 2016
South African casino operator Tsogo Sun Holdings to focus on international hotel business after "disappointing" gaming revenue in fiscal H1.
- Tsogo Sun waiting for South Africa’s gambling ‘uptick’ to come
18 July 2016
Hotel, gaming and entertainment group Tsogo Sun Holdings is eyeing to be at the center of South Africa’s economic rebound.
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
18 January 2016
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
14 September 2016
Japan considers ending tax on digital currency sales
12 October 2016