Tag Archives: Tsogo Sun Holdings
- Tsogo Sun builds own water supply as 3-year Cape Town drought persists
February 8, 2018
Tsogo Sun is playing Moses to its guests by striking a rock and build its own water supply in the face of a tremendous drought that hit the country.
- Acquisitions fuel Tsogo Sun core profit
May 26, 2017
Tsogo Sun’s full-year profit jumped 11 percent on the back of left and right acquisitions, including a controlling stake in Hospitality Property Fund.
- Tsogo Sun has “disappointing” H1 gaming win
November 24, 2016
South African casino operator Tsogo Sun Holdings to focus on international hotel business after "disappointing" gaming revenue in fiscal H1.
- Tsogo Sun waiting for South Africa’s gambling ‘uptick’ to come
July 18, 2016
Hotel, gaming and entertainment group Tsogo Sun Holdings is eyeing to be at the center of South Africa’s economic rebound.
- South Africa wants online gambling regulator; Sun Intl. new Pretoria casino
August 12, 2013
South Africa proposes bringing online gambling under the same regulator as lotteries and sports betting; Sun Intl. proposes Pretoria casino
- Sports betting boosts Phumelela’s H1; Tsogo Sun to expand Gauteng casinos
April 12, 2013
South Africa's Phumelela sees H1 revenues rise on the strength of fixed-odds sports betting operations; Tsogo Sun expands Gauteng casinos
Casinos still king in South Africa, but sports betting’s the prince
September 7, 2017
South Africa to confiscate illegal online gambling winnings
October 4, 2016
Economic crunch takes a bite out of South Africa casino profits
October 20, 2017