Tag Archives: trump taj mahal
- Trump Taj Mahal no more: Hard Rock unveils new marker for the shuttered casino
November 15, 2017
Trump Taj Mahal, which became the symbol of all the things that was wrong in Atlantic City, was sold to Hard Rock by Carl Icahn in March for $50 million.
- Strip club derails Trump Taj Mahal property revival
September 22, 2017
A strip club in now-shuttered Trump Taj Mahal is standing up for its right to offer adult entertainment should the new owners plan to bring up the property.
- New Jersey introduces bill allowing New Jersey casinos to operate during state shutdown
July 7, 2017
NJ lawmakers are no longer taking any chances of Atlantic casinos closing in the event of another state government shutdown due to a budget impasse.
- Hard Rock Int’l to spend $500m ridding Taj Mahal of Trump taint
May 26, 2017
Hard Rock International to spend $500m ridding the Trump Taj Mahal -- soon to be the Hard Rock Atlantic City -- of former owner Donald Trump's bad taste.
- Making ‘The Art of the Deal’: Hard Rock snags Trump Taj Mahal for $50M
May 10, 2017
Florida’s Seminole Indians took a page out of Donald Trump’s book, “The Art of the Deal,” when they bought the U.S. president’s signature ex-casino.
- Hard Rock unveils $375m upgrade for Trump Taj Mahal casino
April 5, 2017
Hard Rock International reveals $375m plan to renovate the Trump Taj Mahal, which will open as Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City in summer 2018.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Melco-Hard Rock to open Cyprus gaming venues this summer
April 24, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017