Tag Archives: tropicana entertainment
- Atlantic City casinos close out summer with $304m August
September 12, 2018
Atlantic City casinos reported a strong August showing, driven by new verticals, new operators and slots and table game strength.
- Eldorado Resorts buy Tropicana Entertainment casino business
April 16, 2018
Regional casino operator Eldorado Resorts strikes deal to buy seven Tropicana Entertainment casinos, while GLPI buys real estate under these casinos.
- Atlantic City’s Trump Taj Mahal to close after Labor Day due to labor strife
August 3, 2016
Tropicana Entertainment says Atlantic City's Trump Taj Mahal casino will close after Labor Day over failure to resolve labor strife.
- Atlantic City revenue dips in June as Trump Taj Mahal strike drama ratchets up
July 14, 2016
Atlantic City casino revenue slips in June; MGM okayed to take over Borgata; Trump Taj Mahal strikers given ultimatum re last offer.
- Icahn threatens no $100m Taj Mahal facelift if north Jersey casinos approved
March 3, 2016
Carl Icahn says he won't proceed with plan to inject $100m into Atlantic City's struggling Trump Taj Mahal if north Jersey casinos approved.
- Stride Gaming acquire social gamers InfiApps; Tropicana launch TropWorld app
July 31, 2015
UK bingo operator Stride Gaming acquires Israeli social casino gamers InfiApps; Tropicana Ent. launch TropWorld social casino app.
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017