Tag Archives: Tinian Dynasty
- Tinian Dynasty’s rescuers balk at paying former owners’ $75m fine
December 20, 2016
Tinian Dynasty casino's new investors put off by US Treasury Department's insistence that they honor the $75m fine levied against casino' former owners.
- Tinian Dynasty investor finally wins casino license but unpaid workers unimpressed
June 27, 2016
Tinian Entertainment, an investor in the Tinian Dynasty Hotel & Casino, wins conditional gaming license, hopes to re-open by December.
- Tinian Dynasty forfeits $2.5M to United States after failing to report gambling activities
February 29, 2016
Tinian Dynasty Hotel and Casino’s failure to report its casino activities has cost the struggling resort millions in penalties.
- Tinian Dynasty owner files for Chapter 11
December 15, 2015
The owner of Tinian Dynasty Hotel & Casino files for bankruptcy not to go out of business, but to continue doing business.
- Tinian Dynasty set to close this September
September 4, 2015
The Tinian Dynasty Hotel and Casino is set to shut its operations, due to a lack of guests and cash flow following Typhoon Soudelor.
- Tinian Dynasty closes temporarily
August 16, 2015
Tinian Dynasty temporarily closes its casino floor in the aftermath of the Typhoon Souledor.
FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific
March 31, 2017
Imperial Pacific concerned after construction worker’s death
March 22, 2017