Tag Archives: Tinian Dynasty
- Tim Chen invites HK investors to kick Tinian Dynasty casino’s tires
January 15, 2018
Tinian Entertainment Corp boss Tim Chen invites Hong Kong investors to consider potential of shuttered Tinian Dynasty Hotel & Casino.
- Tinian Dynasty’s rescuers balk at paying former owners’ $75m fine
December 20, 2016
Tinian Dynasty casino's new investors put off by US Treasury Department's insistence that they honor the $75m fine levied against casino' former owners.
- Tinian Dynasty investor finally wins casino license but unpaid workers unimpressed
June 27, 2016
Tinian Entertainment, an investor in the Tinian Dynasty Hotel & Casino, wins conditional gaming license, hopes to re-open by December.
- Tinian Dynasty forfeits $2.5M to United States after failing to report gambling activities
February 29, 2016
Tinian Dynasty Hotel and Casino’s failure to report its casino activities has cost the struggling resort millions in penalties.
- Tinian Dynasty owner files for Chapter 11
December 15, 2015
The owner of Tinian Dynasty Hotel & Casino files for bankruptcy not to go out of business, but to continue doing business.
- Tinian Dynasty set to close this September
September 4, 2015
The Tinian Dynasty Hotel and Casino is set to shut its operations, due to a lack of guests and cash flow following Typhoon Soudelor.
Tinian casino developer shames government with online petition
February 14, 2017
Tinian regulators suspend Alter City Group’s casino license
August 23, 2018
Tinian approves online gambling by licensed casinos
September 25, 2017