Tag Archives: tigre de cristal
- Tigre de Cristal sees 250% VIP revenue forecast jump
May 20, 2019
After Suncity upped their stake in Summit Ascent, analysts believe it will make a huge difference in Le Tigre’s VIP fortunes.
- Suncity Group boosts Summit Ascent stake to nearly 28%
April 23, 2019
Suncity Group boosts its stake in Summit Ascent, which controls Russia's Tigre de Cristal casino, from 3.29% to nearly 28%.
- John Wang out as deputy chairman of Summit Ascent
April 15, 2019
The second-largest shareholder of Summit Ascent Holdings, John Wang, resigned as executive director and deputy chairman effective April 12.
- Summit Ascent investor near completing sale of shares
April 10, 2019
On April 9, First Steamship provided a filing to the Taiwan Stock Exchange which confirms that the company is looking to sell off their assets of Summit Ascent.
- Russia’s largest casino could bid goodbye to Taiwanese investors
April 2, 2019
Summit Ascent Holdings says Taiwanese investors in Russia's Tigre de Cristal casino have been approached about selling their shares to third party.
- Russia’s Tigre de Cristal casino revenue dips in 2018
March 18, 2019
Issues with VIP junket operators result in small revenue decline for Russia's Tigre de Cristal casino in 2018 as property refocused on premium mass play.
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016