Tag Archives: The Star Entertainment Group
- Star Entertainment approved to expand Gold Coast venue
November 6, 2018
The government of Queensland has given its blessing for Star Entertainment to expand its Gold Coast resort.
- Star Entertainment launches marketing campaign to attract more Asian gamblers
October 5, 2018
In an attempt to curb the analyst speculation, Star Entertainment Group has introduced a new Chinese branding campaign to appeal more Chinese gamblers.
- The Star claims it’s Australia’s biggest VIP gambling operator
August 24, 2018
The Star Entertainment Group claims to be Australia's largest VIP gambling operator after its casinos enjoy record revenue in fiscal 2018.
- Star Entertainment wants a 61-story hotel in NSW’s casino district
August 16, 2018
Star Entertainment Group petitioned to New South Wales government for the rights to build a casino that will house a Ritz-Carlton Hotel.
- The Star’s VIP gamblers spending (and winning) like crazy
May 28, 2018
The Star Entertainment Group says its VIP gambling turnover is up nearly two-thirds in 2018 but these gamblers are also winning more often.
- The Star Entertainment inks ‘expanded strategic partnership’ with Asian firms
March 29, 2018
Casino operator The Star Entertainment Group inks 'expanded strategic partnership' with Hong Kong's Chow Tai Fook Enterprises and Far East Consortium.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
November 2, 2017