Tag Archives: The Star Entertainment Group
- Queen’s Wharf resort project in Australia moves forward
June 24, 2019
Excavation was done at the site after regulators approved the project in 2016, but it wasn’t until now that the first big construction equipment showed up.
- The Star Entertainment to slash staff as gamblers stop spending
June 11, 2019
Australian casino operator The Star Entertainment to slash hundreds of staff as both international VIP and domestic gamblers stop spending.
- Fourth tower on the fast track at Star Gold Coast
April 30, 2019
Star Entertainment Group are hoping to fast track the construction of their new Australian casino.
- High-roller refuses to pay $30.6M debt over casino dealer gaffe
April 1, 2019
Star Entertainment is going after a businessman in Singapore court over the debt, which is said to be the largest ever in the city-state.
- Star Entertainment approved to expand Gold Coast venue
November 6, 2018
The government of Queensland has given its blessing for Star Entertainment to expand its Gold Coast resort.
- Star Entertainment launches marketing campaign to attract more Asian gamblers
October 5, 2018
In an attempt to curb the analyst speculation, Star Entertainment Group has introduced a new Chinese branding campaign to appeal more Chinese gamblers.
Crown Resorts says China staff arrests forced hand on Macau exit
October 26, 2017
Star Entertainment gets Brisbane casino license
October 14, 2016
Genting Hong Kong trims losses in 2017
February 5, 2018