Tag Archives: suncity group
- Amax trumps Suncity in court fight over Imperial Palace Hotel
June 22, 2018
Macau court sides with Amax Holdings over junket operator Suncity Group over ownership of the Beijing Imperial Palace Hotel.
- Suncity expanding clout in Asia with potential casino acquisitions
June 13, 2018
Hong Kong-listed company Suncity Group Holdings Ltd. is seeking to diversify its business from being the biggest gaming promoter to “pure gaming” by 2020.
- Amax International refutes Macau Imperial Palace takeover
May 23, 2018
Will the real owner of Macau Imperial Palace Hotel please stand up?
- Suncity joins consortium for Japan casino bid
May 18, 2018
Suncity has partnered with several companies that will study the possibility of applying for one of Japan's casino licenses.
- Vietnam’s Hoi An project taps Steve Wolstenholme to be COO
April 27, 2018
Hoi An has tapped veteran gaming executive Steve Wolstenholme to be the company’s chief operating officer.
- Vietnam integrated resort to boost Suncity’s Macau license bid, analyst says
February 12, 2018
The Suncity Group is now in a better position to obtain Macau’s seventh casino license if the government decides to issue one in the future.
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018