Tag Archives: suncity group
- Suncity Group warns of “significant” hike in H1 losses
August 20, 2018
Suncity Group Holdings, an affiliate of Macau's leading junket operator, announces that its H1 losses are expected to "significantly increase."
- Suncity delays Vietnam casino purchase again
August 3, 2018
In a filing, the Suncity Group said it won’t be able to close the Vietnam resort project deal until the end of August.
- Amax trumps Suncity in court fight over Imperial Palace Hotel
June 22, 2018
Macau court sides with Amax Holdings over junket operator Suncity Group over ownership of the Beijing Imperial Palace Hotel.
- Suncity expanding clout in Asia with potential casino acquisitions
June 13, 2018
Hong Kong-listed company Suncity Group Holdings Ltd. is seeking to diversify its business from being the biggest gaming promoter to “pure gaming” by 2020.
- Amax International refutes Macau Imperial Palace takeover
May 23, 2018
Will the real owner of Macau Imperial Palace Hotel please stand up?
- Suncity joins consortium for Japan casino bid
May 18, 2018
Suncity has partnered with several companies that will study the possibility of applying for one of Japan's casino licenses.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
bitFlyer rolls out Visa-powered Bitcoin prepaid card in Japan
October 10, 2017
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
November 2, 2017