Tag Archives: suncity group
- Suncity closing VIP rooms in Australia amid Crown Resorts probe
August 19, 2019
The Macau junket investor is facing a decline in revenue from the operations, which has most likely led to the decision.
- Crown Resorts probed over alleged criminals’ use of accounts
August 5, 2019
Australian media report that two Crown Resorts subsidiaries are being probed for allegedly allowing criminals to launder money through money transfers.
- Suncity’s VIP segment not hurting due to online gambling claims
July 24, 2019
It has been confirmed by Suncity Group, that the VIP segment has not been impacted by the illegal promotion of online gambling allegations.
- Macau watching junkets, but Suncity not under investigation
July 17, 2019
Macau's gambling regulator conducted 'spot checks' of 25 VIP rooms at seven different casinos following recent Suncity brouhaha, but found no illegality.
- Suncity launches new VIP club at Macau’s Rio
July 16, 2019
Suncity Group is in the news once again with the official launched of a new VIP club located on the second floor of the Rio Hotel and Casino on the Macau Peninsula.
- Suncity boss denies Chinese media illegal online gambling claims
July 14, 2019
Suncity Group boss Alvin Chau issues statement denying Chinese media reports that his company operates illegal online gambling targeting mainland China.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
November 2, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013