Tag Archives: stride gaming
- UK regulator okays Rank Group’s acquisition of Stride Gaming
23 September 2019
The UK Gambling Commission says it's cool with licensee Rank Group acquiring online casino and bingo rival Stride Gaming for £115m.
- Playzido and Stride Gaming announce strategic partnership
15 May 2019
Playzido has announced today their new partnership with leading online gaming operator Stride Gaming.
- Stride Gaming confirms sale rumors under strategic review
11 February 2019
UK online bingo/casino operator Stride Gaming confirms media speculation that it's considering sale as part of a strategic review.
- Stride Gaming – AGM statement
6 February 2019
Stride Gaming plc a leading online gaming operator, will hold its Annual General Meeting at the AGM.
- Stride Gaming makes it rain for investors despite compliance fine
21 November 2018
Stride Gaming dramatically shrinks its losses in latest annual report thanks to rising revenue and asset sales, while warning of regulatory headwinds.
- Stride Gaming fined £7.1m for UK compliance failures
13 November 2018
The UK Gambling Commission hits Stride Gaming's parent company with a £7.1m penalty for AML and social responsibility failures.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
5 September 2014
UK gambling operators face stiff fines for breaching ad codes
26 January 2018