Tag Archives: stride gaming
- Stride Gaming makes it rain for investors despite compliance fine
November 21, 2018
Stride Gaming dramatically shrinks its losses in latest annual report thanks to rising revenue and asset sales, while warning of regulatory headwinds.
- Stride Gaming fined £7.1m for UK compliance failures
November 13, 2018
The UK Gambling Commission hits Stride Gaming's parent company with a £7.1m penalty for AML and social responsibility failures.
- Stride Gaming sets aside £4m for UK compliance penalty
September 26, 2018
UK-listed online bingo operator Stride Gaming sets aside £4m to pay anticipated UK Gambling Commission penalty for compliance failures.
- Stride Gaming Group adopt award-winning audience engagement platform 3radical Voco
June 13, 2018
3radical, the developers of Voco today announces it has signed a 2 year agreement with Stride Gaming Group.
- Stride targets further expansion with new Head of International Development
April 10, 2018
Leading online gaming operator Stride Gaming has appointed Richard Sager as its new Head of International Development.
- Stride Gaming picks up 51% stake in India’s rummy site Rummy Passion
November 22, 2017
UK-listed online bingo operator Stride Gaming has advanced into India with the acquisition of Chandigarh-based Passion Gaming Pvt. Ltd.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
March 28, 2018
Goa casino that ran aground relaunching on different ship
December 22, 2017
Goa’s beached floating casino finally ready to be rescued
October 13, 2017
Goa’s newest floating casino runs aground on local beach
July 16, 2017