Tag Archives: Steve Wynn
- Steve Wynn gets the boot from Massachusetts casino license
May 8, 2018
Investors of Wynn Resorts Ltd. may now heave a sigh of relief after the Massachusetts gambling regulator agreed to remove the name of Steve Wynn.
- It’s his turn: Steve Wynn sues ex-casino worker for defamation
April 30, 2018
Wynn is suing for defamation of character, stating that Jorgen Nielsen’s comments to the Wall Street Journal and ABC News are false.
- Wynn Resorts strips Wynn name from Boston Harbor project
April 28, 2018
Wynn Resorts announces that its $2.4b Wynn Boston Harbor casino project in Massachusetts will now be known as Encore Boston Harbor.
- Steve Wynn’s litigation drags Wynn Resorts to Q1 2018 loss
April 25, 2018
Las Vegas-based casino operator Wynn Resorts Ltd. revenue swings into a loss in the first quarter of 2018 as it reels from Steve Wynn’s litigation expenses.
- Women get more representation in Wynn Resorts board shakeup
April 19, 2018
Wynn Resorts is giving more opportunity for women to be heard in the company in the wake of a sexual harassment scandal involving former CEO Steve Wynn.
- Steve Wynn, ex-wife end six-year casino share dispute
April 17, 2018
Steve Wynn and his ex-wife, Elaine Wynn, have finally decided to see eye to eye and put an end to the bitter chapter of their lives.
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018