Tag Archives: Steve Wynn
- Wynn Resorts completes probe on Steve Wynn, but stays mum on findings
August 10, 2018
The completed findings on the internal investigation into the “sexual harassment allegations” against Steve Wynn will not be available until further notice.
- Steve Wynn gets the boot from Massachusetts casino license
May 8, 2018
Investors of Wynn Resorts Ltd. may now heave a sigh of relief after the Massachusetts gambling regulator agreed to remove the name of Steve Wynn.
- It’s his turn: Steve Wynn sues ex-casino worker for defamation
April 30, 2018
Wynn is suing for defamation of character, stating that Jorgen Nielsen’s comments to the Wall Street Journal and ABC News are false.
- Wynn Resorts strips Wynn name from Boston Harbor project
April 28, 2018
Wynn Resorts announces that its $2.4b Wynn Boston Harbor casino project in Massachusetts will now be known as Encore Boston Harbor.
- Steve Wynn’s litigation drags Wynn Resorts to Q1 2018 loss
April 25, 2018
Las Vegas-based casino operator Wynn Resorts Ltd. revenue swings into a loss in the first quarter of 2018 as it reels from Steve Wynn’s litigation expenses.
- Women get more representation in Wynn Resorts board shakeup
April 19, 2018
Wynn Resorts is giving more opportunity for women to be heard in the company in the wake of a sexual harassment scandal involving former CEO Steve Wynn.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018