Tag Archives: Steve Wynn
- Wynn Resorts, dealers still involved in money feud from twelve years ago
December 12, 2018
A lawsuit filed in 2013 by game dealers against Wynn Resorts have been revived, wanting to recuperate as much as $50 million from the company.
- Wynn Resorts, former CEO face new lawsuit from shareholder
December 7, 2018
Just as things were beginning to calm down for the company, it is now facing a fresh lawsuit brought forward by a former shareholder.
- Steve Wynn, Wynn Resorts execs discussed sexual allegations
November 22, 2018
Court documents quote Steve Wynn saying he discussed his sexual harassment allegations with at least one and possible two Wynn Resorts directors.
- Steve Wynn temporarily blocks harassment report’s release
November 20, 2018
Nevada judge temporarily blocks release of Massachusetts Gaming Commission report into Steve Wynn's sexual harassment allegations.
- Steve Wynn sues to block Massachusetts harassment report
November 9, 2018
Casino icon Steve Wynn sues former company Wynn Resorts and Massachusetts Gaming Commission to block release of report into harassment allegations.
- Massachusetts’ top gaming regulator throws in the towel
September 27, 2018
Stephen Crosby resigns as chairman of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission after being accused of bias by multiple parties in the Wynn Resorts probe.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Massachusetts gaming regulator finds new chief
October 1, 2018