Tag Archives: stanley ho
- Melco’s Crown share deal under investigation by NSW regulators
8 August 2019
New South Wales gaming regulators launch probe into Melco Resorts' deal for 20% of rival Crown Resorts over Lawrence Ho's link to forbidden company.
- Australia believes Melco’s Lawrence Ho is linked to triads
4 June 2019
Melco is interested in acquiring a 20%-stake in Australia’s Crown Resorts, but the deal is coming under scrutiny by the country’s gaming authorities.
- Stanley Ho resting comfortably, not seriously ill, says family
11 February 2019
Despite rumors to the contrary, casino tycoon Stanley Ho is resting comfortably in a Hong Kong hospital.
- STDM majority shareholders urged to settle $255-M dividend dispute
29 January 2019
Stanley Ho nephew Michael Hotung is asking STDM’s new controlling shareholders to pay $255 million in unpaid dividends.
- Stanley Ho’s nephew sues family for $255M in unpaid dividends
10 January 2019
Michael Hotung, nephew of SJM founder Stanley Ho, has filed a case in Hong Kong for HKD2 billion ($255 million) in unpaid dividends.
- Macau’s ‘founding father’ Stanley Ho rides off into casino sunset
13 June 2018
Macau's 'founding father' Stanley Ho formally steps down as SJM Holdings chairman; SJM CEO supports Macau Legend boss call for more casino concessions.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018