Tag Archives: stanley ho
- Macau’s ‘founding father’ Stanley Ho rides off into casino sunset
June 13, 2018
Macau's 'founding father' Stanley Ho formally steps down as SJM Holdings chairman; SJM CEO supports Macau Legend boss call for more casino concessions.
- Macau gaming icon Stanley Ho stepping down as SJM chairman
April 12, 2018
Macau casino icon Stanley Ho will resign as chairman of SJM Holdings, Macau's original casino operator, following company's AGM on June 12.
- Macau’s gambling king Stanley Ho steps down from Shun Tak Holdings
June 26, 2017
Macau's gambling king Stanley Ho is handing over the reins of the Hong Kong conglomerate he founded to his daughter, Pansy Ho
- Former Baha Mar director says CTFE “unsuited to invest in the Bahamas”
October 31, 2016
Baha Mar Ltd ex-director calls project's would-be buyer Chow Tai Fook Enterprises "unsuitable to invest in the Bahamas" due to triad links.
- Stanley Ho’s nephew guilty of sexual exploitation, cleared of triad charge
March 17, 2016
Alan Ho, nephew of Macau casino icon Stanley Ho, found guilty of sexual exploitation for his role in Hotel Lisboa prostitution ring.
- Macau prostitution sting snares Stanley Ho’s nephew
January 13, 2015
Alan Ho, the nephew of Macau casino icon Stanley Ho, arrested as part of what police call the largest prostitution bust in Macau's history.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017