Tag Archives: stanley ho
- Stanley Ho resting comfortably, not seriously ill, says family
February 11, 2019
Despite rumors to the contrary, casino tycoon Stanley Ho is resting comfortably in a Hong Kong hospital.
- STDM majority shareholders urged to settle $255-M dividend dispute
January 29, 2019
Stanley Ho nephew Michael Hotung is asking STDM’s new controlling shareholders to pay $255 million in unpaid dividends.
- Stanley Ho’s nephew sues family for $255M in unpaid dividends
January 10, 2019
Michael Hotung, nephew of SJM founder Stanley Ho, has filed a case in Hong Kong for HKD2 billion ($255 million) in unpaid dividends.
- Macau’s ‘founding father’ Stanley Ho rides off into casino sunset
June 13, 2018
Macau's 'founding father' Stanley Ho formally steps down as SJM Holdings chairman; SJM CEO supports Macau Legend boss call for more casino concessions.
- Macau gaming icon Stanley Ho stepping down as SJM chairman
April 12, 2018
Macau casino icon Stanley Ho will resign as chairman of SJM Holdings, Macau's original casino operator, following company's AGM on June 12.
- Macau’s gambling king Stanley Ho steps down from Shun Tak Holdings
June 26, 2017
Macau's gambling king Stanley Ho is handing over the reins of the Hong Kong conglomerate he founded to his daughter, Pansy Ho
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014