Tag Archives: SportPesa
- Kenya mulls (again) hiking betting tax rate by another 10%
March 20, 2019
Kenya Revenue Authority wants to impose an additional 10% tax on sports betting ops, but SportPesa CEO says his company already pays "significant' taxes.
- SportPesa announced as new FAI partner
March 15, 2019
The Football Association of Ireland has announced a new partnership with SportPesa, the global technology and entertainment company.
- Uganda gambling age restrictions; SportPesa’s Kenya $103m tax bill
February 25, 2019
Uganda intros new age and identity rules for gambling operators, while Kenya's taxman demands $103m in back taxes from SportPesa.
- SportPesa announces new title partnership with F1 team racing point
February 14, 2019
SportPesa has announced as the new title partner for Racing Point, with the team now known as SportPesa Racing Point F1 Team.
- SportPesa become official partner of Everton in the Community
February 11, 2019
Everton in the Community has joined forces with SportPesa, in a partnership that will see them become an Official Partner of the Club’s charitable arm.
- Betting-related queries rule Kenya’s 2018 Google searches
February 8, 2019
Betting-related items dominated Kenya's top-20 Google search queries in 2018, with local betting SportPesa ranking first overall.
Kenya gov’t imposes new 50% tax on all gambling revenue
March 30, 2017
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
Dafabet launch Kenyan site as springboard to rest of Africa
March 16, 2017
Google eyeing takeover of Bwin.party ahead of New Jersey launch
September 13, 2013