Tag Archives: Sportingbet
- Sportsbet draws first blood in trademark fight with Sportingbet
11 July 2018
Sportsbet secures Australian court injunction barring CrownBet from rebranding as Sportingbet; Paddy Power Betfair completes US merger with FanDuel.
- Sportsbet sues Crownbet to stop Sportingbet rebrand
25 June 2018
Paddy Power Betfair's Australian brand Sportsbet files trademark suit v. The Stars Group's Crownbet over its plans to rebrand as Sportingbet.
- Sportingbet to make a comeback in latest CrownBet rebranding move
14 June 2018
The Stars Group is reviving the Sportingbet brand in Australia months after acquiring a majority stake in CrownBet.
- EU court spanks Hungary’s online gambling laws … again
28 February 2018
The Court of Justice for the European Union once again spanks Hungary's online gambling laws as contrary to EU trade rules.
- Greece hits GVC Holdings with €187m back-tax demand
25 January 2018
GVC Holdings says Greek tax authorities have hit the company with a €187m back-tax demand to atone for Sportingbet's Greek-facing operations in 2010-11.
- Uruguay pol peeved at Sportingbet football sponsorship
11 July 2017
A Uruguayan politician urges the government to crack down on online sportsbook Sportingbet's sponsorship of local football powerhouse.
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
24 February 2018
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
30 November 2018
Dallas Cowboys ink NFL’s first official casino partnership
6 September 2018