Tag Archives: Sportingbet
- EU court spanks Hungary’s online gambling laws … again
February 28, 2018
The Court of Justice for the European Union once again spanks Hungary's online gambling laws as contrary to EU trade rules.
- Greece hits GVC Holdings with €187m back-tax demand
January 25, 2018
GVC Holdings says Greek tax authorities have hit the company with a €187m back-tax demand to atone for Sportingbet's Greek-facing operations in 2010-11.
- Uruguay pol peeved at Sportingbet football sponsorship
July 11, 2017
A Uruguayan politician urges the government to crack down on online sportsbook Sportingbet's sponsorship of local football powerhouse.
- Shared Experience – When faced a new employee with two qualified candidates who do you choose?
January 17, 2017
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, Andy McIver Former sportingbet CEO pick an employee who fits in the culture of the organization.
- Shared Experience – What is one mistake leaders make more frequently than others?
January 4, 2017
In this Episode of Shared Experience, Andy McIver former sportingbet CEO stresses out that being too timid is one of the most common mistake leader make.
- Shared Experience – How to keep inspiration alive in a larger organisation?
December 20, 2016
In this Episode of Shared Experience, Andy McIver former sportingbet CEO reasoned out that it is important in a large organisation to delegate work