Tag Archives: South Africa
- BiG Africa Roadshow Cape Town: Network with top business associates in the most beautiful place in South Africa
19 August 2019
BiG Africa Roadshow Cape Town guarantees to offer the optimum in social networking opportunities along with detailed panel discussions and forward thinking presentations.
- Phumelela shares tank after it admits it can’t pay its debts
17 July 2019
Struggling South African race betting operator Phumelela sees its shares tank after company says its in breach of $25.5m in loan covenants.
- South Africa’s Phumelela cutting 500 staff as share price plunges
4 July 2019
South African race and sports betting operator Phumelela Gaming & Leisure cutting 500 staff and closing some shops as share price tanks.
- Caesars disposing South African casino stake to focus on ‘strategic markets’
17 May 2019
Caesars Entertainment is selling its 70% stake in South African property Emerald Resort & Casino as it shifts its focus to more "strategic markets.”
- Lottoland opens for business in South Africa
4 April 2019
After being granted a license by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board, Lottoland announced that they had opened operations in South Africa to begin lottery betting.
- Why the African gaming sector is BiG business in 2019 – BiG Africa Supershow 2019
14 January 2019
Sanchia Temkin reported that gaming industry revenues outlook are expected to make a massive rise to R30 Billion (USD$2,17 Billion) in 2019.
South Africa to confiscate illegal online gambling winnings
4 October 2016