Tag Archives: SJM Holdings
- SJM boss doesn’t want more concessions allowed in Macau
August 28, 2019
The head of SJM Holdings Ltd, Ambrose So Shu Fai, doesn’t want the current quota increased.
- SJM’s profit up, revenue and Macau market share down
July 30, 2019
SJM Holdings reports double-digit profit rise despite revenue fall, while its share of overall Macau casino market falls to record-low 14.1%.
- Pansy Ho wants operators to offer Macau more in exchange for licenses
July 15, 2019
In a recent interview, Pansy Ho noted that she thinks Macau can expect more from the gambling industry.
- SJM, Wynn Macau approve summer bonuses in Macau
July 1, 2019
Wynn Macau and SJM have acknowledged that they will issue bonuses to eligible employees in addition to the bonuses that are typically provided each December.
- SJM might make Lisboeta Macau a satellite, add tables at Grand Lisboa
June 12, 2019
SJM’s chief talked recently about SJMs plans to potentially add a new satellite, as well as how they intend to increase the number of tables at the Grand Lisboa.
- SJM’s Q1 revenue flat but profits jump on mass market strength
May 1, 2019
SJM Holdings reports flat revenue in Q1 but profits jump 16.5% as mass market gaming surge offsets significant decline in VIP gaming.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
October 22, 2018