Tag Archives: SJM Holdings
- SJM Holdings sees VIP gambling rise, mass market fall in Q3
November 1, 2017
Macau casino operator SJM Holdings reports flat revenue and falling profits in Q3 despite as Typhoon Hato impact negates return of VIP gamblers.
- SJM Holdings revenue, earnings and profit all down in H1
August 1, 2017
SJM Holdings bucks the overall trend in Macau, reporting declines in VIP revenue and turnover, despite solid VIP performance at Casino Grand Lisboa.
- Macau’s gambling king Stanley Ho steps down from Shun Tak Holdings
June 26, 2017
Macau's gambling king Stanley Ho is handing over the reins of the Hong Kong conglomerate he founded to his daughter, Pansy Ho
- Daisy Ho receives 3M share options from SJM Holdings
June 23, 2017
Macau casino operator SJM Holdings Ltd. has granted its newly-installed executive director, Daisy Ho, 3 million share options in the company.
- Daisy Ho officially ushered in as new executive director of SJM Holdings
June 14, 2017
Macau casino operator SJM Holdings has appointed a new executive director after Dr. Rui Jose da Cunha retired from the board early this week.
- SJM revenue falls while profit rises on premium mass boost
May 4, 2017
Macau casino operator SJM Holdings reports falling revenue but rising profits in Q1 thanks to gains in high-margin premium mass business.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017