Tag Archives: SJM Holdings
- SJM Holdings to extend employee bonuses in Macau through 2022
28 November 2019
SJM Holdings announced that it would give eligible employees annual bonuses and that it will keep this plan in place for at least another three years.
- SJM Q3 profit up as mass market gains shore up VIP gaming slide
29 October 2019
Macau casino operator SJM Holdings reports falling revenue but rising profits as mass market gaming gains offset VIP decline.
- SJM boss doesn’t want more concessions allowed in Macau
28 August 2019
The head of SJM Holdings Ltd, Ambrose So Shu Fai, doesn’t want the current quota increased.
- SJM’s profit up, revenue and Macau market share down
30 July 2019
SJM Holdings reports double-digit profit rise despite revenue fall, while its share of overall Macau casino market falls to record-low 14.1%.
- Pansy Ho wants operators to offer Macau more in exchange for licenses
15 July 2019
In a recent interview, Pansy Ho noted that she thinks Macau can expect more from the gambling industry.
- SJM, Wynn Macau approve summer bonuses in Macau
1 July 2019
Wynn Macau and SJM have acknowledged that they will issue bonuses to eligible employees in addition to the bonuses that are typically provided each December.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018