Tag Archives: SJM Holdings
- SJM wants up to 500 new gaming tables for Cotai project
December 11, 2018
SJM Holdings has asked Macau’s government to authorize between 300 and 500 more gaming tables for the Grand Lisboa Palace casino.
- SJM Holdings casino profit up nearly two-thirds
October 30, 2018
Macau's original casino operator SJM Holdings reports profit up nearly two-thirds in Q3 as gaming activity rises across all market segments.
- SJM Grand Lisboa has a new president
October 8, 2018
The casino veteran Paul Baker has been tapped as the new president of SJM Holdings. He will be responsible for all aspects of the IR’s operations.
- SJM Holdings H1 2018 profit rises 56.8% despite market share slip
August 1, 2018
Profits of Macau casino operator SJM jumped 56.8 percent in the first half of 2018 on the back of mass market strength of its self-promoted casinos.
- Grand Lisboa Palace won’t be the golden egg SJM expected
July 3, 2018
SJM will continue to see its share of gross gaming revenue (GGR) in Macau continue to shrink in 2019, analysts say.
- Macau’s ‘founding father’ Stanley Ho rides off into casino sunset
June 13, 2018
Macau's 'founding father' Stanley Ho formally steps down as SJM Holdings chairman; SJM CEO supports Macau Legend boss call for more casino concessions.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018