Tag Archives: SJM Holdings
- SJM Holdings profit jumps one-quarter on mass market strength
May 2, 2018
Macau casino operator SJM Holdings reports Q1 profit up more than one-quarter due to surge in higher-margin mass market gaming activity.
- Macau gaming icon Stanley Ho stepping down as SJM chairman
April 12, 2018
Macau casino icon Stanley Ho will resign as chairman of SJM Holdings, Macau's original casino operator, following company's AGM on June 12.
- Grand Lisboa will push number of Macau gaming tables to record levels
From now until the end of Macau's gaming table cap period, an additional 1,892 tables could make their way into casinos.
- SJM Holdings’ Macau market share falls to record low in 2017
March 1, 2018
SJM Holdings reports 16.5% profit decline in 2017, while its share of Macau's overall casino market share falls to record low of 16.1%.
- SJM Holdings sees VIP gambling rise, mass market fall in Q3
November 1, 2017
Macau casino operator SJM Holdings reports flat revenue and falling profits in Q3 despite as Typhoon Hato impact negates return of VIP gamblers.
- SJM Holdings revenue, earnings and profit all down in H1
August 1, 2017
SJM Holdings bucks the overall trend in Macau, reporting declines in VIP revenue and turnover, despite solid VIP performance at Casino Grand Lisboa.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
China disrupts underground banks linked to Macau casinos
November 24, 2017