Tag Archives: SJM Holdings
- SJM joins competition in announcing pay raises
March 19, 2019
On Monday, SJM Holdings Ltd announced that they would be doing so as well, announcing that they would be providing a raise of between 2.5% and 8.3% to employees.
- Macau grants SJM and MGM extensions to 2022
March 15, 2019
In an expected move, the government of Macau has approved the extension of SJM Holdings and MGM China Holdings gaming concessions until June 26, 2022.
- SJM sees 2018 profit skyrocket by 45%
March 1, 2019
SJM Holdings Ltd. is flying like an eagle. Its profits soared last year, climbing 45.2% year-on-year and reaching $363.1 million.
- Daisy Ho: Shareholder alliance improves SJM’s chance for new Macau license
February 22, 2019
Daisy Ho, along with sister Pansy Ho, has partnered with the Fok Foundation to control STDM, the family’s primary holding company and owner of SJM.
- Stanley Ho resting comfortably, not seriously ill, says family
February 11, 2019
Despite rumors to the contrary, casino tycoon Stanley Ho is resting comfortably in a Hong Kong hospital.
- SJM confirms it hasn’t sought concession extension
February 8, 2019
A couple of casino operators in Macau are seeing their license concession expiration dates approaching rapidly.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014