Tag Archives: SJM Holdings
- SJM Grand Lisboa has a new president
October 8, 2018
The casino veteran Paul Baker has been tapped as the new president of SJM Holdings. He will be responsible for all aspects of the IR’s operations.
- SJM Holdings H1 2018 profit rises 56.8% despite market share slip
August 1, 2018
Profits of Macau casino operator SJM jumped 56.8 percent in the first half of 2018 on the back of mass market strength of its self-promoted casinos.
- Grand Lisboa Palace won’t be the golden egg SJM expected
July 3, 2018
SJM will continue to see its share of gross gaming revenue (GGR) in Macau continue to shrink in 2019, analysts say.
- Macau’s ‘founding father’ Stanley Ho rides off into casino sunset
June 13, 2018
Macau's 'founding father' Stanley Ho formally steps down as SJM Holdings chairman; SJM CEO supports Macau Legend boss call for more casino concessions.
- SJM to seek Macau license extension ahead of 2020 expiry
June 7, 2018
CEO Ambrose So Shu Fai has confirmed that SJM Holding will look to solicit a two-year extension early.
- SJM Holdings profit jumps one-quarter on mass market strength
May 2, 2018
Macau casino operator SJM Holdings reports Q1 profit up more than one-quarter due to surge in higher-margin mass market gaming activity.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017