Tag Archives: singapore pools
- Singapore Pools taking over Turf Club’s race betting operations
29 October 2018
Singapore's state-owned lottery and betting monopoly Singapore Pools to take over race betting operations from Turf Club in January 2019.
- Singapore Pools tells bettors to use their mobile app, save a tree
18 September 2018
Singapore's lottery and sports betting monopoly hopes new app will dramatically reduce paper use; online 'mystery box' game shows under fire.
- Singapore’s legal online gambling hasn’t led to betting surge
28 February 2018
Singapore minister says approval of legal online gambling by the Singapore Pools and Turf Club monopolies hasn't led to surge in online betting.
- Technical glitch leaves Singapore Pools punters frustrated
13 January 2017
A technical glitch has paralyze the operations of state-owned lottery Singapore Pools, leaving frustrated local football punters and more
- Singapore Pools starts online betting services
28 October 2016
State-owned lottery company Singapore Pools has started offering its online betting services in Singapore.
- Singapore Pools, Turf Club okayed to offer online bets
29 September 2016
Singapore Pools lottery monopoly and Turf Club race betting monopoly finally given the all-clear to launch new online betting sites.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
14 September 2017
Singapore investors out $37m after bad bet on ‘expert gamblers’
25 October 2017
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
16 November 2017
Genting Singapore marks Japan presence with new office
21 September 2017