Tag Archives: Silver Heritage
- Silver Heritage receives new money man, director steps down
October 30, 2018
The Australian-listed Silver Heritage Group will soon have a new CFO, according to a filing the company presented to the Australian Securities Exchange.
- Silver Heritage wraps up shares offering
September 28, 2018
Silver Heritage Group has collected $1.05 million in its recent shares offering which was anything but huge success for the company.
- Silver Heritage suspends trading again
September 6, 2018
Silver Heritage suspended trading this past Monday following an announcement that it would increase the losses expected from the first half of the year.
- Silver Heritage widens first-half loss
September 4, 2018
Additional costs and depreciation at its Tiger Palace Resort in Nepal has forced Silver Heritage to alter its 2018 first-half financials.
- Second time’s the charm: Silver Heritage wins Nepal land rights for casino
August 28, 2018
After a previous attempt at securing land for a casino in Nepal failed this past March, Silver Heritage tried again and had better success.
- Silver Heritage encouraged by Tiger Palace casino performance
July 19, 2018
Silver Heritage says its new Tiger Palace casino in Nepal is setting new records, although the company's other properties still do the heavy lifting.
Delta Corp inks deal to run casino in Marriott Kathmandu hotel
October 25, 2017
Nepalese taxmen swoop down on Tiger Palace Casino Resort
April 9, 2018