Tag Archives: Silver Heritage
- Silver Heritage suspends trading again
September 6, 2018
Silver Heritage suspended trading this past Monday following an announcement that it would increase the losses expected from the first half of the year.
- Silver Heritage widens first-half loss
September 4, 2018
Additional costs and depreciation at its Tiger Palace Resort in Nepal has forced Silver Heritage to alter its 2018 first-half financials.
- Second time’s the charm: Silver Heritage wins Nepal land rights for casino
August 28, 2018
After a previous attempt at securing land for a casino in Nepal failed this past March, Silver Heritage tried again and had better success.
- Silver Heritage encouraged by Tiger Palace casino performance
July 19, 2018
Silver Heritage says its new Tiger Palace casino in Nepal is setting new records, although the company's other properties still do the heavy lifting.
- David Green: Nepal needs contemporary regulatory framework to attract more investments
June 26, 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com, former Silver Heritage Group chairman David Green gives his insights on Nepal’s casino industry.
- Silver Heritage buries hatchet with ex-Nepal casino partner
June 12, 2018
Silver Heritage and its former partner in the Tiger Palace Resort is already a thing of the past after both parties have decided to settle their dispute.
Delta Corp inks deal to run casino in Marriott Kathmandu hotel
October 25, 2017
Nepalese taxmen swoop down on Tiger Palace Casino Resort
April 9, 2018