Tag Archives: Silver Heritage
- Revenue for Silver Heritage on the rise in Nepal
May 1, 2019
Silver Heritage Group announced that its first quarter profits have seen a healthy increase.
- Silver Heritage to receive big check from former partner
March 20, 2019
Silver Heritage Group is expected to receive $5.25 million due to the Phoenix International Club closure near Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Silver Heritage’s VIP room at Tiger Palace goes live
March 5, 2019
Silver Heritage announced earlier this year its plans to offer the VIP gaming operations, following a successful in January.
- Silver Heritage receives new money man, director steps down
October 30, 2018
The Australian-listed Silver Heritage Group will soon have a new CFO, according to a filing the company presented to the Australian Securities Exchange.
- Silver Heritage wraps up shares offering
September 28, 2018
Silver Heritage Group has collected $1.05 million in its recent shares offering which was anything but huge success for the company.
- Silver Heritage suspends trading again
September 6, 2018
Silver Heritage suspended trading this past Monday following an announcement that it would increase the losses expected from the first half of the year.
Nepalese taxmen swoop down on Tiger Palace Casino Resort
April 9, 2018