Tag Archives: Silver Heritage
- Silver Heritage chairman suddenly resigns
17 October 2019
James Spenceley has suddenly decided to step away from the casino operator after only a year and a half later.
- Silver Heritage looking for new buyer after deadline missed
12 September 2019
Silver Heritage’s Tiger Palace Resort buyer missed a payment, and now everything’s up in the air.
- Silver Heritage holds off on revealing financials as sale looms
5 September 2019
Silver Heritage has announced that it will hold off on issuing its updated financial report.
- Silver Heritage hit with another injunction in Nepal
27 August 2019
Silver Heritage faces another roadblock with second injuction against the company.
- Silver Heritage receives $34 million for fledgling Nepal properties
1 August 2019
The Tiger Palace Resort in Nepal is seeing a silver lining from a new suitor that is willing to spend $33.9 million on the properties.
- Revenue for Silver Heritage on the rise in Nepal
1 May 2019
Silver Heritage Group announced that its first quarter profits have seen a healthy increase.
Delta Corp inks deal to run casino in Marriott Kathmandu hotel
25 October 2017