Tag Archives: sheldon adelson
- Macau’s US casino ops could be targeted in US-China trade war
July 10, 2018
A new report by Steve Vickers & Associates says US casino operators' Macau concessions could prove tempting target as US-China trade war heats up.
- No, Las Vegas Sands isn’t planning a North Korean casino
July 9, 2018
Reports that Las Vegas Sands is eyeing plans to build an integrated resort casino in North Korea don't have any basis in fact.
- Las Vegas Sands to increase term loan, share buyback
June 11, 2018
Las Vegas Sands will increase a term loan by around $1.35b to fund a share buyback program, among other things.
- Asian-fueled Las Vegas Sands rakes $3.58B in Q1
April 26, 2018
Sheldon Adelson is planning to bet more money in Asia after his gambling facilities in Macau and Singapore have brought more money to Las Vegas Sands Corp.
- Las Vegas Sands Macau mass market win best since 2014
January 25, 2018
Las Vegas Sands enjoys stellar Q4 performance thanks to its Macau mass market numbers, which hit heights not seen since Q1 2014.
- Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018
A report into Bitcoin money laundering either chose to ignore or remains ignorant of gambling's role as an early adopter of cryptocurrency.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017