Tag Archives: sheldon adelson
- Report: Trump personally lobbied Japan PM on Sands’ casino bid
October 10, 2018
ProPublica reports that US President Donald Trump personally lobbied Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Las Vegas Sands' bid for Japan casino license.
- Macau’s US casino ops could be targeted in US-China trade war
July 10, 2018
A new report by Steve Vickers & Associates says US casino operators' Macau concessions could prove tempting target as US-China trade war heats up.
- No, Las Vegas Sands isn’t planning a North Korean casino
July 9, 2018
Reports that Las Vegas Sands is eyeing plans to build an integrated resort casino in North Korea don't have any basis in fact.
- Las Vegas Sands to increase term loan, share buyback
June 11, 2018
Las Vegas Sands will increase a term loan by around $1.35b to fund a share buyback program, among other things.
- Asian-fueled Las Vegas Sands rakes $3.58B in Q1
April 26, 2018
Sheldon Adelson is planning to bet more money in Asia after his gambling facilities in Macau and Singapore have brought more money to Las Vegas Sands Corp.
- Las Vegas Sands Macau mass market win best since 2014
January 25, 2018
Las Vegas Sands enjoys stellar Q4 performance thanks to its Macau mass market numbers, which hit heights not seen since Q1 2014.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018