Tag Archives: sheldon adelson
- Las Vegas Sands Macau mass market win best since 2014
January 25, 2018
Las Vegas Sands enjoys stellar Q4 performance thanks to its Macau mass market numbers, which hit heights not seen since Q1 2014.
- Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018
A report into Bitcoin money laundering either chose to ignore or remains ignorant of gambling's role as an early adopter of cryptocurrency.
- Pennsylvania online gambling reawakens RAWA supporters from their slumber
November 29, 2017
The decision by Pennsylvanian authorities to legalise online gambling has prompted RAWA supporters to write to the DOJ about the effect of online gambling.
- Venetian Macao 10th birthday bash pops corks, breaks ribs
November 22, 2017
Las Vegas Sands' Venetian Macao integrated resort celebrates 10th birthday without Sheldon Adelson, who fractured ribs on Macau ferry.
- Jeff Sessions recuses himself from federal online gambling ban talks
June 30, 2017
US Attorney General Jeff Sessions recuses himself from discussion of online gambling ban due to his attorney having lobbied for Adelson's anti-online group.
- Sheldon Adelson pitches Rio mayor on $8b casino
May 11, 2017
Las Vegas Sands boss Sheldon Adelson visits Brazil, where he pitches Rio de Janeiro's mayor on an $8b casino project once country legalizes gambling.
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018
Neteller, Skrill processors cut off Brazil’s online gamblers
January 11, 2018
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014