Tag Archives: Seminole Tribe
- Seminoles halt casino revenue-sharing payments to Florida
May 14, 2019
Florida's Seminole Tribe informs state government that it's halting its casino revenue-sharing payments until state acts to protect tribe's gaming rights.
- Sports betting deal between Florida, Seminoles not doing so well
May 1, 2019
The Seminole Indians of Florida has been at an impasse with state lawmakers regarding how to develop a new gambling compact.
- Seminole tribe, Florida trying to negotiate new gambling deal
April 25, 2019
A new gambling package is being assembled by the Seminole tribe with state lawmakers in Florida and has now been presented to Governor Ron DeSantis
- Florida sits down with Seminole tribe to hash out new compacts
April 8, 2019
Rough road ahead for Florida's gambling expansion plan but there's a silver lining as discussions are underway between Seminole Tribe and the state.
- Nebraska teams up with Iowa to block Ponca Tribe casino
May 31, 2018
The State of Iowa has found an unlikely ally in its quest to block the Ponca Tribe from opening a casino in Carter Lake.
- Florida, Seminoles reach deal to extend casino revenue sharing
April 19, 2018
Florida Gov. Rick Scott extends casino revenue sharing agreement with Seminole Tribe through May 2019 but legislators still seeking special session.
Bitcoin.Casino domain acquired in $28K record sale
February 27, 2017
Florida voters to decide on gambling expansion in November
January 18, 2018
Florida Senate supports renewed gaming compact with Seminoles
February 12, 2018
Florida lawmakers pull the plug (again) on gambling bill
March 13, 2018
Florida goes after cardrooms’ designated-player games
August 29, 2017