Tag Archives: Seminole Tribe
- Seminole Tribe drags Jacksonville electronic gambling parlor operators to court
December 14, 2017
The Seminole Tribe of Florida has lodged a string of anti-trust cases against the operators and landlords of electronic gambling parlors.
- Hard Rock promotes Tracy to CEO Asia; Seminole guitar hotel rising
October 27, 2017
Hard Rock International promotes Ed Tracy, current CEO of Hard Rock Japan, to CEO Asia; Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood's guitar hotel takes shape.
- Florida goes after cardrooms’ designated-player games
August 29, 2017
State of Florida files administrative complaints against two pari-mutuel cardrooms for continuing to offer 'designated player' games despite Seminole deal.
- Florida, Seminole Tribe reach deal on state’s gambling future
July 6, 2017
Florida regulators reach deal that extends Seminole Tribe's blackjack monopoly while bringing an end to 'designated player' games at tracks and card rooms.
- Moody’s upgrades Seminole Tribe’s credit rating
June 21, 2017
Moody’s Investor Service has upgraded the Seminole Tribe of Florida's existing term debt, affirming the positive prospects for the tribe’s casino business.
- Florida Supreme Court pumps the brakes on slots expansion
May 19, 2017
Florida's Supreme Court unanimously rules that counties have no authority to authorize pari-mutuel tracks adding slot machines without state permission.
Bitcoin.Casino domain acquired in $28K record sale
February 27, 2017
Florida’s greyhound racing biz now a pharmaceutical free-for-all
December 28, 2017
Florida gambling bill sails through House Committee Vote
March 22, 2017