Tag Archives: Seminole Tribe
- Florida, Seminoles reach deal to extend casino revenue sharing
April 19, 2018
Florida Gov. Rick Scott extends casino revenue sharing agreement with Seminole Tribe through May 2019 but legislators still seeking special session.
- Florida lawmakers hope to resurrect dead gambling bill in special session
April 2, 2018
On Easter Sunday, Florida lawmakers hatched a plan to bring the dead gambling legislation back to life.
- Federal approval delays not stopping tribal plans for Connecticut casino
March 6, 2018
Demolition crews began clearing the East Windsor site where the two federally recognized tribes plan to build their jointly-owned casino.
- Florida Senate supports renewed gaming compact with Seminoles
February 12, 2018
Florida's state senate files amended gambling bill that approves of renewing gaming compact with Seminole tribe, but obstacles remain.
- Florida kicks off two months of gambling legislative squabbling
January 31, 2018
Florida officially kicks off its 2018 gambling expansion derby with competing proposals in both the Senate and House of Representatives.
- Seminole Tribe drags Jacksonville electronic gambling parlor operators to court
December 14, 2017
The Seminole Tribe of Florida has lodged a string of anti-trust cases against the operators and landlords of electronic gambling parlors.
Bitcoin.Casino domain acquired in $28K record sale
February 27, 2017
Florida’s greyhound racing biz now a pharmaceutical free-for-all
December 28, 2017
Florida gambling bill sails through House Committee Vote
March 22, 2017